Nantz, Romo, and Wolfson to Call Patriots vs. Bills in Weeks 13 and 16

26CornerBlitz

On 11/21/2017 at 6:54 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

It'll be hard to do that with him likely inactive. 

Two things

1.  Was great when Danielson predicted the jump pass in the Iron Bowl, and then referenced he needed to up his game due to Romo
  2. No way Touchdown Mike is inactive in Buffalo, BB loves to embarrass us more than any other franchise.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Two things

1.  Was great when Danielson predicted the jump pass in the Iron Bowl, and then referenced he needed to up his game due to Romo
  2. No way Touchdown Mike is inactive in Buffalo, BB loves to embarrass us more than any other franchise.

Doesn't make much sense to activate him with Burkhead and Lewis playing so well.  We'll soon see. 

On 11/22/2017 at 10:48 AM, Gray Beard said:

I am hoping that Tony points out some things that the rest of us have been tearing our hair out over.

Like the Oline that doesn't block. Or the LBs that can't figure out if they are playing pass or run, so they do neither.

Or telegraphing that it's going to be a run and the defense is waiting for it.

Or wondering why there are so few play action plays.

Or commenting on all the open receivers as Tyrod takes a sack.

Maybe a little exposure/embarrassment on national TV will motivate "somebody" to do "something."

Note:  I don't know who "somebody" is, and I don't know what "something" is.

I'm sure Tony will predict our flaws long before our staff sees them...

I posted this yesterday in a game day thread.  

Someone mentioned National game, but not in the DC region.  Denver @ Washington is on.   

Another thing about National games.  They change games f\if they feel another game is more important.   On DTV I can watch the whole (miserable game) 

its so confusing when threads get merged 

^ Good article.

I like Romo and thought he did a great job calling the game yesterday - he interjects a little fun, its clear he has a deep knowledge of the game (it's no surprise the guy had a good run at QB with his smarts), and I felt his criticisms of the Bills and in particular Tyrod, were on point.

I know he was getting bashed all game in the ShoutBox (and I'm sure those folks will stop into this thread :D), but I'm on-board.

Can he come out of retirement to both play QB for the Bills AND be our broadcaster? :beer:

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Heitz said:

^ Good article.

I like Romo and thought he did a great job calling the game yesterday - he interjects a little fun, its clear he has a deep knowledge of the game (it's no surprise the guy had a good run at QB with his smarts), and I felt his criticisms of the Bills and in particular Tyrod, were on point.

I know he was getting bashed all game in the ShoutBox (and I'm sure those folks will stop into this thread :D), but I'm on-board.

Can he come out of retirement to both play QB for the Bills AND be our broadcaster? :beer:

Im here!

Romo had a better game yesterday. He seems to be calmer. However I still hate that he calls the play before. Just explain after not before 

6 minutes ago, Heitz said:

^ Good article.

his calls before the game are not that insightful.    it's harder to do on TV because we don't have the full site of the field like he does but i can generally do it or tell what the defense will do.

he has calmed down quite a bit in the booht from the hyper guy he was earlier.  it's easy to figure he is one of the best at calling the games but in general there not many good ones calling games.

i'd prefer radio guys for the reason that the stick to the field a little better.