Nantz, Romo, and Wolfson to Call Patriots vs. Bills in Weeks 13 and 16

26CornerBlitz

15 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So even if it's Tyrod this Sunday, it has to be Peterman vs the Pats - we need Tony's honest assessment of whether the kid has anything or not. 

This is exactly what I was thinking.  I would love nothing more than for Romo to critique Peterman while he watches him.

11 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Romo is great and clearly knows his stuff but I find his voice annoying as all heck. 

Yeah, when he gets excited, he sounds like Scott Hamilton calling a triple sow cow.

I am hoping that Tony points out some things that the rest of us have been tearing our hair out over.

Like the Oline that doesn't block. Or the LBs that can't figure out if they are playing pass or run, so they do neither.

Or telegraphing that it's going to be a run and the defense is waiting for it.

Or wondering why there are so few play action plays.

Or commenting on all the open receivers as Tyrod takes a sack.

Maybe a little exposure/embarrassment on national TV will motivate "somebody" to do "something."

Note:  I don't know who "somebody" is, and I don't know what "something" is.

12 hours ago, Gugny said:

This is exactly what I was thinking.  I would love nothing more than for Romo to critique Peterman while he watches him.

Yeah, when he gets excited, he sounds like Scott Hamilton calling a triple sow cow.

He keeps it up he'll have no voice by the middle of December.

i predict Tony,  who talks alot,  almost too much,  will have to censor himself,  on every one of our offensive plays,  cuz,  its just not good tv, to point out egregious mistakes on every offensive play  for one team.

i also predict,  Tony will teach  us about how good Tom Brady is.