Nantz, Romo, and Wolfson to Call Patriots vs. Bills in Weeks 13 and 16

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So even if it's Tyrod this Sunday, it has to be Peterman vs the Pats - we need Tony's honest assessment of whether the kid has anything or not. 

He can look at last week's film to see that he'll be wearing a Gold Jacket in Canton one day. 

20 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Romo has been surprising fun to watch call games. I think he is knowledgeable and is good and explaining this.

Can't wait for his insight into why the Buffalo D is letting Mike Gillislee go all Willie Parker on their ass... you know, without the playoffs actually being on the line... and assuming he's actually in the lineup... and assuming that the Bills continue the embarrassing exercise in futility of putting their defense on the field at that point.

1 minute ago, transient said:

Can't wait for his insight into why the Buffalo D is letting Mike Gillislee go all Willie Parker on their ass... you know, without the playoffs actually being on the line... and assuming he's actually in the lineup... and assuming that the Bills continue the embarrassing exercise in futility of putting their defense on the field at that point.

It'll be hard to do that with him likely inactive. 

32 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Romo has been surprising fun to watch call games. I think he is knowledgeable and is good and explaining this.

yeah he is a better announcer than QB. Mr 5 TD passes for 400 yds then fumble the snap at the end of the game to lose Romo.

I heard Romo was great, but, haven't heard him yet.  I look forward to it!

Nantz is amazing just for the Master's alone and how much he loves the Master's!  Always great to hear his angelic voice!

I can't believe we have to listen to these guys announce the Bills against the Pats** !  If that Pats** take this away from me for future events! !

AHHHHH, damn it! 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It'll be hard to do that with him likely inactive. 

I feel ya... thus the “assuming he’s actually in the lineup” part. To clarify, I’m not one of the people who was beating the MG drum when he left. In my demented little Twilight Zone episode, he’s the expensive no-name scrub who serves to drive the point home about just how bad we suck at stopping the run. 

2 hours ago, Manther said:

I heard Romo was great, but, haven't heard him yet.  I look forward to it!

Nantz is amazing just for the Master's alone and how much he loves the Master's!  Always great to hear his angelic voice!

I can't believe we have to listen to these guys announce the Bills against the Pats** !  If that Pats** take this away from me for future events! !

AHHHHH, damn it! 

Romo is great and clearly knows his stuff but I find his voice annoying as all heck. 

Edited by The Jokeman