I'm done

row_33

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I wouldn't do that.  Too easy to have second thoughts, sitting on a bridge ledge.  Then you sit around waiting to drum up the courage to do something.  And that's the hardest part.

That's what really irks me about starting Peterman last week.  "Hey, we're 5-4, in the playoff hunt, and we always suck on the West Coast.  It's the PERFECT time to give the rookie QB his first start!"  

I can't think of a dumber coaching decision I've ever seen.

Throw him to the wolves against the Cheaters.  That worked really well for JP's confidence.

"It's only the Chargers, we zip in to the West Coast, get a win and get out... It's like going to Wisconsin."

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

He made a major mistake presenting opinion as opinion.  Teach him the ways of TBD.

No, he made a major mistake of presenting opinion as gospel truth.

As if he KNEW that starting peterman was an act of ineptitude rather than a planned, purposeful thing.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

After cheering and betting on them and seasons tickets for various decades since 1973, I've had enough.

Football is losing me anyways, and I have trouble justifying what it is doing to the kids and men on the field.

This latest fiasco with the Bills has been a dagger for me.

7a52b91d437ca729c123d247db663537.jpg

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

After cheering and betting on them and seasons tickets for various decades since 1973, I've had enough.

Football is losing me anyways, and I have trouble justifying what it is doing to the kids and men on the field.

This latest fiasco with the Bills has been a dagger for me.

LOL you posted on a fan forum to tell people you are done TRULY means you are not. People truly done delete these bookmarks and never visit again. They don't do the ol' look at me in finished!!

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

No, he made a major mistake of presenting opinion as gospel truth.

As if he KNEW that starting peterman was an act of ineptitude rather than a planned, purposeful thing.

That "to me" part is a qualifier which should be the big tip off that he's stating opinion as opinion. 

Your opinion of Whaley stated as a clear track record of failure, now that's opinion stated as gospel truth.

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Throw him to the wolves against the Cheaters.  That worked really well for JP's confidence.

"It's only the Chargers, we zip in to the West Coast, get a win and get out... It's like going to Wisconsin."

I guess they forget Tyrod was their big toe.

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That "to me" part is a qualifier which should be the big tip off that he's stating opinion as opinion. 

Your opinion of Whaley stated as a clear track record of failure, now that's opinion stated as gospel truth.

If you say so.

1 hour ago, Gordio said:

I laugh at statements like this.  read TBD the last 17 years, I guaranty if management had listen to the fans our playoff drought wouldn't be 17 years.  it is sad, but with this particular franchise the knowledgeable diehard Bills fan certainly does know more than management. 

I don't think I have ever been this down on the franchise before.  I doubt I will watch Sunday's game, or maybe I will just have it on the radio in the background while I put up the Christmas light.

I lurked for a few years and joined in 2009. If management had listened to fans with the intention of making decisions regarding the team, they would have gone insane. Look across the spectrum of views on this message board and you'll be hard pressed to find common ground on whether or not people even like this team, let alone some magical consensus on how to run it. I think the fact that management in this drought hasn't shown to be smarter than the average fan is a big part of the problem.

The thought of a single, lonely, little Christmas light makes me sad. Soldier on, solitary yule luminescence. In light of this annual Bills collapse, the only hope for our holiday cheer rests with you.

thanks for the encouragement and well deserved darts

18 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

LOL you posted on a fan forum to tell people you are done TRULY means you are not. People truly done delete these bookmarks and never visit again. They don't do the ol' look at me in finished!!

It's sorta fostering conversation, I'm in 0% mood to tune in for the game on Sunday.  It has never been this bad since 1973, and that's absorbing a mountain of bull and horse and pig poo from the Bills.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

The Bills are rebuilding and trying to stay competitive at the same time and its not an easy thing to do in my humble opinion.

I appreciate your contributions row_33 and I Hope you change your mind.

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It's sorta fostering conversation, I'm in 0% mood to tune in for the game on Sunday.  It has never been this bad since 1973, and that's absorbing a mountain of bull and horse and pig poo from the Bills.

See what happens now is you won't watch so then the Bills will beat the Chiefs. You'll say to yourself...sob we're still in it. So then you'll go to the home game where we will then get embarrassed again. 

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

And how you presented it is my point... you are frustrated and disheartened about what is/has been going. You are NOT saying I am done as you continue. It would analogous to "I am breaking up with you and you will NEVER hear from me again!!" not hearing anything back and then calling an hour later and saying "I REALLY mean it!! I am done with you!" ..... no you're not!

1 hour ago, teef said:

this really is the way to go.  i'm telling you...buy a ticket or two in the clubs.  fewer games, but it such a nice way to watch football.

Yeah we got relocated there for the Saints game bc some sea hag decided to spew her entire tailgate all over our seats right at kickoff.

Unfortunately that was the highlight of the day.

It is nice up there though, I’ll give you that. Just don’t think I’d like to be up there if the game mattered, I like it when my section gets rowdy. It’s a party when things are going well.

2 hours ago, Gordio said:

I I don't think I have ever been this down on the franchise before.  I doubt I will watch Sunday's game, or maybe I will just have it on the radio in the background while I put up the Christmas light.  

30 minutes ago, transient said:

The thought of a single, lonely, little Christmas light makes me sad. Soldier on, solitary yule luminescence. In light of this annual Bills collapse, the only hope for our holiday cheer rests with you.

I enjoyed this exchange. 10/10 would read again.