I was wrong about....

Kirby Jackson

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I was wrong to think that there can't possibly be that many people stupid enough to think they can assess a rookie QB based on his first 30 minutes of meaningful football - yet most of those same people think that, after 6 years in the league and 40 starts for the Bills, that the jury is still out on Tyrod Taylor's ability to be a decent NFL starter.  :blink:

I'm singing it loud 

Ah-Amen Ah-Amen Amen Amen Amen 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bill from NYC said:

I posted a prediction of 4 wins and worse, I was outraged when a poster said they would finish with the 15th pick in the 2018 draft. I was sure they would be in the top 5. I apologize to the poster. The Bills cannot even do a good job of losing.

Ain’t that the TRUTH BrotherBill!!!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, chris heff said:

I called EJ being the Bills first round pick and defended him until it became impossible.

Oh, I am TOTALLY guilty of this.  But I thought this was more of a "this season" thread.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It is meant to be the last year. If we go into everything that we were wrong about this thing would never end. 

I was wrong about Mike Glennon. I was also wrong when I broke out the playoff panties after the Bils quick start.

IMO you should allow all EJ supporters to confess, this will help in future discussions when we need to question their vision.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Even though our coach won’t admit when he made a mistake I thought it would be fun to admit our mistakes. The point of this thread is to take one point that you were adamant about from the offseason or in season that you regret having. And now for the walk of atonement:

I thought that Frank Reich would be a terrible hire for HC. I thought that it would be a lazy, sentimental hiring for an unqualified candidate. He was maybe my least favorite candidate. He’s done a phenomenal job this year and looks to be high on team’s radar this offseason. In hindsight, he might have been the perfect guy!! I was completely wrong about it and sorry to you Frank Reich. I will not doubt any of the Super Bowl Bills. 

I didn't think trading Dareus would impact our D much, especially after the OAK game.  I didn't think we got good value for him so I thought it was nuts from that viewpoint, but I didn't think our D would swirl down the crapper.  I was wrong.

I actually had the same thoughts about Frank Reich.  I was wrong.

I thought Dennison would be a great, creative and adaptable OC good at a run-centered O designed to hide a questionable QB, based on his prev. experience in Houston, Baltimore, and Denver.  It appears I was wrong.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Even though our coach won’t admit when he made a mistake I thought it would be fun to admit our mistakes. The point of this thread is to take one point that you were adamant about from the offseason or in season that you regret having. And now for the walk of atonement:

I thought that Frank Reich would be a terrible hire for HC. I thought that it would be a lazy, sentimental hiring for an unqualified candidate. He was maybe my least favorite candidate. He’s done a phenomenal job this year and looks to be high on team’s radar this offseason. In hindsight, he might have been the perfect guy!! I was completely wrong about it and sorry to you Frank Reich. I will not doubt any of the Super Bowl Bills. 

Shame! Shame!