Watkins needs to step up.... Woods out....

Billsfan1972

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

That was an awful throw by Goff. He had the CB beat by a mile. 

You're right, and Goff actually underthrows a lot of would be deep TD passes. But Sammy has a knack for going lazy on some plays and that was one of them. 2nd lazy play in this game alone.

I didn't see it as lazy, though it was a definite underthrow by Goff  as he's been known to do. He just can't quite seem to get it... it's hard to overthrow SW, so put some air under it. Bad luck there but SW had to try to catch it, NOT doing so would be lazy. Just a bad bounce 

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Because the throw was short Sammy is ok for looking like a stiff reaching back with one hand...get out of here. This isn't pop warner, make the play. 

He had to try to get it with one hand, he turned around and that's where the ball was... guys make one handlers in the NFL.. was he supposed to watch it fall to the ground? It was a bad bounce, you agenda people are ridiculous. 

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What a hilarious take.  Your bias makes you look foolish. 

Foolish? Keep your feet on the ground. Taking your bad takes to the grave isn't some sort of praise worthy deed. Let it go. The Saints top two corners are out, he is far from having a good game.

That adjustment and effort was poor I don't care who through the ball. I have nothing against Watkins he is a front running diva who can't put up numbers against top flight CB's. Don't go linking some lame clip of him smoking old man Revis.

Edited by Commonsense

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Foolish? Keep your feet on the ground. Taking your bad takes to the grave isn't some sort of praise worthy deed. Let it go. The Saints top two corners are out, he is far from having a good game.

That adjustment and effort was poor I don't care who through the ball. I have nothing against Watkins he is a front running diva who can't put up numbers against top flight CB's. Don't go linking some lame clip of him smoking old man Revis.

Yep. Confirmed bias.  Thanks. 

Watkins is not a receiver you want to throw an end zone fade to. He doesn’t have the vertical separation you need on that kind of play. He lets the DB come in and break up the play. I don’t know how anyone watches Sammy play this year and think he is elite. He’s a good receiver and a legit #1 for half the league or so. Just not worth the elite contract he will get.

And a face mask personal foul too......

Keep complaining regardless of what he does.....  And doubled most of the day.

A good not great game.  

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Watkins is not a receiver you want to throw an end zone fade to. He doesn’t have the vertical separation you need on that kind of play. He lets the DB come in and break up the play. I don’t know how anyone watches Sammy play this year and think he is elite. He’s a good receiver and a legit #1 for half the league or so. Just not worth the elite contract he will get.

Actually should have been thrown higher and away from the coverage.  Goff has been short on a # of passes to Watkins.....

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yep. Confirmed bias.  Thanks. 

Check the history home boy and take a break from Twitter. You are pretty confrontational for a guy who provides very little material of his own. You also tend to speak in definitive terms regarding your own opinion which is very telling.

In short, just post the links we enjoy and stop being a bozo. Toodles.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Check the history home boy and take a break from Twitter. You are pretty confrontational for a guy who provides very little material of his own. You also tend to speak in definitive terms regarding your own opinion which is very telling.

In short, just post the links we enjoy and stop being a bozo. Toodles.

Get back to me when you really have common sense. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz