Cordy Glenn and Seantrell Henderson

Santana

Just wanted to know if anyone has had heard anything about the health/status of Cordy Glenn and Seantrell Henderson. At this point they regardless of the situation they both seem like they should just be on IR and we maybe should've been getting some more OL in here all along. Any thoughts?

GO BILLS

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Seantrel injury just happened at end of last week. Cordy is same foot/ankle he’s had forever. Since he’s not on IR yet have to assume they except him back. At least we can hope. 

Oh ok gotcha, wow I thought he's been out for a few weeks. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I coulda swore I saw 66 in on a play or two yesterday, as an extra blocker on the left side. 

I probably missed that, I had to turn the game off a little after half

Man Cordy is such a big piece of the puzzle.   It sucks that he can't shake this ankle.   

I like Dawkins, obviously Bosa thinks he's a little better than Mills or he wouldn't have kept moving over there.  We need some consistency on this line so badly.

Unfortunately we are probably going to start losing productivity out of Richie and Eric Wood soon and the whole line will be a mess.   We will see some serious O-line moves in the offseason, it's impossible to win without a serviceable line.   Easy to say, but in reality it's very hard to put together for a GM and coaching staff.

John Miller and Cordy might both be gone next year.  We invested a lot in those two.

Well, we only have to rebuild the offensive and defensive lines, the linebacking corps, much of the backfield, and possibly the wide outs.  Remember when the Cavaliers, pre-Lebron, were so terrible the NBA gave them extra draft picks out of pity?  Please petition Mr. Goodel and friends.

6 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Well, we only have to rebuild the offensive and defensive lines, the linebacking corps, much of the backfield, and possibly the wide outs.  Remember when the Cavaliers, pre-Lebron, were so terrible the NBA gave them extra draft picks out of pity?  Please petition Mr. Goodel and friends.

Yeah I'm down for that, we should get Mercy picks lmao

32 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Man Cordy is such a big piece of the puzzle.   It sucks that he can't shake this ankle.   

I like Dawkins, obviously Bosa thinks he's a little better than Mills or he wouldn't have kept moving over there.  We need some consistency on this line so badly.

Unfortunately we are probably going to start losing productivity out of Richie and Eric Wood soon and the whole line will be a mess.   We will see some serious O-line moves in the offseason, it's impossible to win without a serviceable line.   Easy to say, but in reality it's very hard to put together for a GM and coaching staff.

John Miller and Cordy might both be gone next year.  We invested a lot in those two.

My thoughts exactly.  I thought Glenn was going to go before the trade deadline but I think his ankle prevented the Bills from getting it done.  There were just too many rumors and "reports" in the media about rumors that Glenn was on the block for it not to have had some validity.  With the Bills, where's even a whiff of smoke, expect a major conflagration to follow.

The problem with ankles is that they take a long time to heal, probably because the joint's rather complex.

If the Bills brain trust was smart, they would realize that Glenn, Dawkins, and Miller could form a good OL foundation if they returned to the blocking schemes they used in previous years.  That might give both Wood and Incognito a year or two longer, too, so that the team could draft and groom replacements.  Unfortunately, that's highly unlikely to happen simply because it's too sensible and none of those guys are "their guys" like that gem Ducasse. 

Edited by SoTier

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Hence getting rid of dareus for cap space...? We have a good amount of picks, and we'll be able to bring in some free agents.

Edited by dneveu