[Please Change Title]Lorenzo Alexander

Hebert19

12.5 sacks mostly rushing the passer in 2016 Bills near the bottom of the league in sacks this year and have one legit pass rusher in 55 (at most)

McDermott: hey you know what would be cool? Lets put Alexander in coverage 80% of the time

Everyone: Why?

McDermott : something, something, something process

The end

• Thank you (+1) 1

He is fine setting an edge but cant cover or run sideline to sideline.  LB is a massive need.  Brown is ok he is who he is.  Really do not understand why Milano has not replaced Humber or alexander at this pint.    

I heard a Bills player (maybe Wood) this week mention that were going to see who the true leaders are on this team wit there performance on the filed, I wonder if it was reference to Lorax.

Milano did play more snaps yesterday, he looked lost as well.

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost

28 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Anyone else think this guys needs to sit down?  I mean I love the guy but the middle of the field for both passing short and running the ball has been a joke for us the last 2 weeks and all I see is him 1 step late on every play.  

Yes, in hindsight he simply got lucky with all the sacks last year but wasn't really any good either against the run.

The reality is this entire front seven is trash and it's sad watching KW out there too because he's beyond finished.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I really think he’s playing out of position 

I do too.  But, who else do you play.  He is a pass rusher in a 3-4.  A lifetime STer.  We need sooo many new starters.  This is not a one year fix.  This is not a two year fix.

Milano MAY be the only LBer that does not need replaced. Which is similar to the quality starters we have at most positions.

Sad face on another sad Monday. 

17 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Yes, in hindsight he simply got lucky with all the sacks last year but wasn't really any good either against the run.

The reality is this entire front seven is trash and it's sad watching KW out there too because he's beyond finished.

12.5 sacks in the NFL luck?  Not sure I should be trusting your judgment too much now for a few diff reasons

The Bills LBs are bad, among the worst starting LB corps in the league. LA s great season last year is the outlier in his career and he was pretty much a pass rusher. He can't play the game they are asking him to right now, and it was suspect thinking to believe he could.