McD ready to have a mental break down???

Jobot

Can't imagine the kind of stress this guy is going through right now.  Let's be honest... even during the win streak, this coaching staff made several elementary blunders that could have cost the Bills multiple W's

-Final Play in ATL - not enough defenders on the field

-Clock runs out w/o a field goal attempt in game (can't remember) because he thought 12seconds was enough time to snap the ball

-Poor play calling that nixed field goal opportunities against Cincy

...and uh.. Peterman. to name a few...

ALSO - against the Chargers, I noticed anytime a Bills guy was inured, he was out on the field tending to them, I guess he wanted to show that he cared?  You would never see this from an other NFL coach unless it's a very serious injury.  You have a training staff for a reason, let them do their job, and you do yours....  The problem I see is that McD has no clue what he's supposed to be doing anymore, case in point he wanders out on the field to check on a guys knee injury....  He may be a great 'leader' but he better surround himself with some capable coaches who can perform during game-day, because I can't name a single 'good on-field coaching' move from this guy that makes me think... Wow, this guy knows Football better than the other guys...

He messed up big time with the Peterman experiment.  Messed up the teams head for sure.  TT should be the starter for the rest of the season.  I think he is over thinking the program.  Miss Darius even with a bad attitude.  Should have kept him till the end of season.  His learning curve is a little messed up.    

[This is an automated response]The thread is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.Thank you.

Topic is being discussed in multiple threads including this one:

And here:

and here:

and here: