[closed]Anyone actually think we win today if Tyrod started?

Klaista2k

Even if Tyrod had started today I still think we would have gotten blown out today.

What reason is there to think any different. Just look how we played WITH Taylor the last two games (both were blowouts).

That's why I laugh when people say it was such a "colossal mistake" not to start Tyrod. We would've lost either way.

Yes, they would have lost regardless. 

I think people are mad because they think starting Peterman hurt team chemistry and hurt TT's commitment to the team, which in turn hurt the playoff chances.   I happen to think there is no way they win more than 8 games so was happy to give the rookie a shot, and hope they give him another before the year is out.

We would have gotten blown out. It would not have been quite as bad but ugly nevertheless. Bolts would pretty much have scored at will on almost every possession anyway.  Dennison's scheme is the worst possible fit for TT and we have purged talent on both sides of the ball. Things are not getting better in the short run. 

Listen i think we allll know the real problem on this team: We have a seriel clapper. 

This sadist claps at everything.

Let the opposing team score a td on a ****ty run call? Thats a clap for you.

Did our OC make a stupid play call to personell that cant physically run it? Hes got claps for tolbert.

Did the rookie qb we ditched our playoff run for just throw another INT? Thats another clapping.

This is crime. The Clappening.

It must be stopped.

19 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

Even if Tyrod had started today I still think we would have gotten blown out today.

What reason is there to think any different. Just look how we played WITH Taylor the last two games (both were blowouts).

That's why I laugh when people say it was such a "colossal mistake" not to start Tyrod. We would've lost either way.

We are arguing about QBs when the rest of the team is a dumpster fire. 

[This is an automated response]This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. Thank you.

There is actually a topic that says Tyrod wins that game...