Week 12: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

13 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Still hard to fathom that in just 3 years a top 5 defense under St. Doug and Jim Schartz would hit rock bottom.

To my knowledge, Jim never Scharted himself on the sidelines... I may have in the stands a few times, but that was back in the Rich Stadium glory days.

Anyways, what's important at this juncture is draft position... We've got a good thing going here, and it's DUMB to screw it up just to win seven  games.

Mcbeandip needs to complete this tank for that extra high pick... Absolutely no shame in that now.

I never thought that this thing would reach such a sense of hopelessness that this new regimes future is in serious doubt going forward.

An NFL team should not look as bad as Bills do. And just look at all the numbers on both sides of the ball. VERY UGLY.

it seems that each regime this organization hires reaches new lows.

Do the Pegula's seriously have to eat MORE contracts because of total incompetence? Cause this regime is ALREADY in serious doubt. 

Just for the record, I don't wanna make another quick organizational change cause it gets you nowhere, but given the. recent results, as this team breaks futility records............... Do the Pegula's have much choice?

It's sad, when you hear McDermott speak, it just sounds like a guy who is seriously in over his head.

What did us Bills fans do to deserve a constant crap show?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If everyone thinks we are going to get killed, wait for McD to announce Peterman as the starting QB, again.

I think there's a solid chance of that.

Nobody (but me) in their right mind will pick Buffalo to win Sunday no matter who the QB is.  

Not with a Swiss Image result for Swiss-cheese Defense NFL  Defense