Bills open as 9.5 point underdogs to Chiefs for next week

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

Every recent Bills game has involved a weird record.  And not in a good way.

What will it be this time?  Most combined yards and TDs by a rookie RB?  Most TDs by a TE?

What’s the record for points scored by a team in one game? Let’s go for that one!

37 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’ve seen it as high as 11.5.  Lots of +11 around town at the moment.  Everyone and their mothers are hammering the chiefs

I know it's the Bills, but to me this seems like one of those games where the public gets creamed. 

I foresee a back-door cover for Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I know it's the Bills, but to me this seems like one of those games where the public gets creamed. 

I foresee a back-door cover for Buffalo.

No doubt. I couldn’t be happier about the line moving like that.  I rarely ever place a bet with the public. 

On 19/11/2017 at 9:06 PM, PABillsfan23 said:

You know you’ve hit rock bottom in the NFL when you’re underdogs by that many points.  

Miami is 16.5 against the Pats on proline here in Ontario....

I just can't pick those games, but I do know that of I go with Miami, it guarantees the Pats win by 17. (Last year I missed out on 5k and ended up with a little over a hundred cause the Pats beat the spread over the Ravens on Monday night by .5 points)

I wouldn't pick the chiefs with that spread, this is one of those games where we all sit there and think it's low, or an easy pick then the Chiefs play like garbage and the Bills squeak out a win we wouldn't expect and give a glimmer of hope before reality crashes back down next week!