To everyone who was so adamant that the Bills start Peterman

Billsfan1972

17 minutes ago, mattynh said:

That pass had too much heat.   He was like 4 yards from him and he zipped it.   Every INT is on peterman no matter what moose said.   They were all his fault.  

You either catch the ball or make it so no one else does. That's receiving  101

Since they will not just flat out say Peterman was a flaming bag of poo I'll have to just settle for the two or three times I laughed out loud as they explained that 0NLY 4 ints were on him .......... the fifth was a drop.   0h well in that case he was fantastic .........................

22 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

They both sucked.... that an option?

There's sucks as in "I put my hand over the end of the vacuum cleaner hose and I can feel the suction" sucks

Then there's sucks as in "my 6 year old sat down on the filter drain at a public pool and it sucked his intestines out his rectum, he required major surgery" sucks

6 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I thought he should have given Taylor the next two games at least. Was shocked to see McDermott pull the trigger so soon. Obviously it was the wrong decision.

But I'm over it. Peterman isn't nearly as bad as the box score shows today. I'm still fully supportive of McDermott.

:o  wow, you have been "processed"

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There's sucks as in "I put my hand over the end of the vacuum cleaner hose and I can feel the suction" sucks

Then there's sucks as in "my 6 year old sat down on the filter drain at a public pool and it sucked his intestines out his rectum, he required major surgery" sucks

Well now.... that escalated quickly!

I was 100% behind starting Peterman. I don't think anyone thought he would be as bad as he was, even the people saying they should still start Taylor. 

That being said, it's obvious he is not ready, and tyrod should finish out the year. Or at least until they're eliminated from the playoffs. I still think Tyrod is not our future and his play 65% of the time is maddening. I would like to see Peterman play again, but not until we're officially eliminated from playoffs

20 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

With or without Tyrod this team was not going to the playoffs.

Tyrod won’t be here next year. I have no problems with the coach benching Tyrod cause he sucks, and I don’t fault him for benching Peterman. To be honest.... I want to see more of Peterman.

Im just over Tyrod and the whole QB situation. Maybe Peterman can grow, I know what Tyrod has to offer.

Question: is there any QB who has had a successful NFL career, who threw <100 yds, completed <50% of his passes, and threw 5 INTs in his first outing?

I define "successful NFL career" very loosly by QB stats - I'll take started for ~3 years, completed >58% of his passes, threw on average at least 1 TD per game started and TD/turnover ratio >1.8.

I don't know of one, but I'll sit corrected.

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Well now.... that escalated quickly!

Is it apt, or is it not apt?  They can both suck, but there are degrees of suckage.

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is it apt, or is it not apt?  They can both suck, but there are degrees of suckage.

There are absolutely degrees of suckage. I am not sure I can be as graphic as you were in description. However, the degrees of suckage by both QBs are not in the future plans of a winning football team. We NEED a better direction from our signal caller.

7 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Not interested in your troll thread.

Trolling?  Who me?  I was just curious where Peterman's legion of fans stood.

The point was I don't know of a 5th round pick who ever starteed as a rookie, much less in a crucial game.

The coaching staff and FO have to take responsibility for this farce.....

50 minutes ago, Foxx said:

so, you are looking for a who sucks less discussion?

I think the OP is justifiably annoyed with the fact that you and a couple others were fairly adimant that if somebody didn’t agree with the decision they obviously knew slim to none about what was going on. 

It was a bad move. I didn’t want to be right. I kept grasping to the thought of a rookie coming in and playing better than our average/not quite good enough qb. He wasn’t. He sucked. It wasn’t the right move and now we have people showing real colors like JMC up there still pandering on about how it was the right call. 

It it just wasn’t. Hands down. And I’m not somebody saying we even would have won if Taylor started but i’d Bet money it would have been competitive and we probably woulda had a shot. 

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And that anyone saying otherwise knew nothing about how bad Tyrod is and the stupidity of all the experts who don't watch the Bills.......

Explain away.......

We know what we have with Taylor, which is an average QB. We needed to find out what We have with Peterman to determine how next year's draft will be handled. 

Yeah Peterman sucked today, can't argue that,  but we got rolled last week just as bad.

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Trolling?  Who me?  I was just curious where Peterman's legion of fans stood.

The point was I don't know of a 5th round pick who ever starteed as a rookie, much less in a crucial game.

The coaching staff and FO have to take responsibility for this farce.....

If this was your title I would agree! "The coaching staff and FO have to take responsibility for this farce....."

Right off the bat two of the interceptions are on them if you ask me (like matter2003 pointed out) . Miller and rookie LT against Tre Boston, who hit him releasing the ball twice.

But it is worse than that to me. They didn't know what they were seeing in practice to get things so wrong. And it didn't look like the easy safe low risk offense teams put a newbie into.