Who starts next week: Taylor or Peterman?

SDS

Which QB starts in week 11?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

Who cares?

BTW, Schopp just said that statistically Peterman's performance is the worst QB performance since the merger. Think about that.

Well, it made EJ’s performance in London look Brady-esqe.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

I honestly think Peterman might be finished already as an NFL quarterback.  That might have been the worst quarterbacking performance in the history of the NFL.  How do you come back from that?

It's definitely the worst performance I've ever seen. There are a ton of QBs of his caliber that are available as free agents. 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Maybe its time to take a look at Taylor as the future and get some talent around him. The offense improved dramatically when he went in

His running made a difference...

He also gave up a defensive TD in the same manner Peterman did.

Neither QB gave me hope for the offense.

2 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Who cares?

BTW, Schopp just said that statistically Peterman's performance is the worst QB performance since the merger. Think about that.

I am racking my brain to remember a QB who performed worse in any game let alone in his first start. 38 years of watching the NFL, CFL, NCAA, USFL, XFL whatever and I cant think of one that comes close.  What a debacle.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

I am racking my brain to remember a QB who performed worse in any game let alone in his first start. 38 years of watching the NFL, CFL, NCAA, USFL, XFL whatever and I cant think of one that comes close.  What a debacle.

Schopp mentioned it in passing...but he said it was the worst QB performance since the merger, for all QBs...not just rookies.

That is crazy to think about, and has to worry everybody with respect to McD's thought process.