Who starts next week: Taylor or Peterman?

SDS

Which QB starts in week 11?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

He is better than Peterman that's all that matters. Can we not try to dog Taylor after Peterman had a worse showing than EJ in London. 

Sure he is.  :o

It was a horrible game by Nate. 

The announcers said maybe 2 INTs were on Nate.  

But sure OK You win.  

Taylor still is who he is.  Garbage time points or not 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sure he is.  :o

It was a horrible game by Nate. 

The announcers said maybe 2 INTs were on Nate.  

But sure OK You win.  

Taylor still is who he is.  Garbage time points or not 

Only 2 Ints were in Nate? Puhlese only one wasn't. 

Taylor is who he is. The best QB on the roster. That's who I want on the field. 

They should have left Peterman in. What was the point in bringing Tyrod back? He did the same thing and gave up another defensive TD...

I thought the decision to start Peterman coincided with the commitment to let him play through his struggles.

Now none of it makes sense.

5-5 with two very tough AFC matchups ahead. This team has looked like the worst in the NFL the last 3 weeks.

They'll likely be 5-7 with a slim chance to get to 8-8.

I understand why McD did what he did.  I also believe this was a wakeup call for TT moving forward.

At this point you have to put TT in.  Peterman just isn't ready, to no fault of his own.  I just hope this doesn't kill his confidence.

Honestly I look at this as the same situation as a few years ago when the Bills went into the season with Tuel backing up Manuel.  It's obvious that if anything happens to TT even if he plays well Peterman is not ready to take over the team.  That's on Beane.  Only this time I have to believe McD was in on the decision to use Peterman as a back up.  Marrone wasn't on board with Whaley back then.