Who starts next week: Taylor or Peterman?

SDS

Which QB starts in week 11?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Was it to light a fire under Taylor's behind?   To give him one last shot at redemption?  

Possibly, evaluation of Dennison or Peterman maybe, tank? I don’t know. It made no sense while still in the playoffs. He has been crushed for it by just about everyone. Usually decisions like that have people on both sides. I didn’t see many, if any, football people that supported it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

IMO McD knew Tyrod had zero chance to win in LA with his old OC using his defaults against him. If Tyrod played this last game he would have had zero trade value especially after the two games before even though IMO his trade value is very low anyway. Lynn had that team pumped to pay the Bills back for getting rid of him. IMO it didn't matter who was at QB it was a loss with Lynn knowing this team so well.

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Was it to light a fire under Taylor's behind?   To give him one last shot at redemption?  

Light a fire? He has been a starter for over 2 years and I have yet to see any fire out of him. He takes zero accountability for why the offense sputters in his bad games just because he pads his stats at the end of the game just like Trent would do, "hey look at my stats it wasn' t me that did bad" even though he didn't show for the first 3 quarters. SmH.

Watching his excitement is like watching paint dry, non existent IMO.

18 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It was a ridiculously bad decision.

The bad decision was bringing the last staffs QB back to the team in the first place regardless of him coming back cheaper IMO.  Bringing him back has made the room split with fans and locker room.

Maybe it was his plan all along to have this argument happen, IMO this split should show McD who is in McDs corner and who is not, I just hope McD knows enough to win the fight by replacing over the letting the players say who stays and who goes. The LA game tape should show McD the Mario Williams players cancer and the ones that are in his corner fighting to stay on the roster IMO. 

25 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I keep thinking that too. Whatshisname on the Fox broadcast kept saying he felt like Tyrod was taking more shots vertically than he usually would, when he came in the second half on Sunday. 

With part of Tyrod’s narrative being that he was always told he wasn’t good enough, maybe this was McDermott’s way of lighting another fire under him. A good coach/manager has to also be a psychologist and understand how people are motivated. 

57 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No backpeddling Kirby.  (nice giffy) 

In all honesty, what % chance do you give Taylor's return in '18? 

It is our loss, not just mine but ours,  stuck in a quagmire / QB purgatory.  

If the benching miraculously makes TT a passing QB and we win 4 of the next 6 games I will gleefully admit I was wrong.  

I watched a not ready kid throw no less than 3 interceptions off his back foot on Sunday. I'll gladly watch Taylor for 6 more games knowing he's not the answer than ever watch that again.

Okay, got "quoted" a couple of times in this thread.  There is no "now".  It's about the future.  TT is toast.  Sure, give him a couple of games.  If he does things he should be doing, fantastic!  If TT throws the damn ball and is accurate, I'm all for it.  Until he proves me wrong (which, honestly, I really hope he does as I like the guy) I'm all set with the win now because we aren't winning with him at QB as of "now".

3 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

I think the quote is something like if you make a mistake once it is okay, but if you make

the same mistake again, you are a idiot, or something like that.

Or for those here still wanting Peterman to start vs. KC (32%).....

Fool me once, shame on you.....  Fool me twice, shame on me......

On 11/22/2017 at 10:43 AM, JM57 said:

I watched a not ready kid throw no less than 3 interceptions off his back foot on Sunday. I'll gladly watch Taylor for 6 more games knowing he's not the answer than ever watch that again.

Where’s your sense of adventure?

Give us the unbelievable!!!

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Or for those here still wanting Peterman to start vs. KC (32%).....

Fool me once, shame on you.....  Fool me twice, shame on me......

It all hinders on what McDermott plans.  

His team, his screw ups 

our pain and misery the past month