Nate Peterman's performance against the Chargers

SDS

Which QB starts in Week 11?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in Week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

7 minutes ago, JPP said:

Not his fault.....no protection by the o line....defence sucks....wr sucks....oh wait...dejavu......

I disagree .. on at least two ints he had a clean pocket.. just had to step up.. You get hit of you don't step up. My HS qb is better at using the pocket

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

Still plenty of time....

Lol you serious?? if the put TT in now ... mayyyyyyybe?

Bills have given him no help...leave Bosa one on one against Mills and a rookie LT to wreck the gameplan and force him to throw while getting hit or off his back foot.  Tate repeatedly returning the ball out of the endzone and getting chopped down inside the 20 leaving them with drive starts at the 15.  Coaching having Peterman throw against Dime defense when we are in 21 personnel and have a decided advantage on the ground when they only have 3 DL's... DiMarco having the ball bounce off him and up in the air for an INT...

They should be making things as easy as possible for a rookie in his first start and they basically have hung him out to dry.  He hasn't played well, but they should be ashamed at what they've done around him.

Edited by matter2003

He hadn't got any help... and he doesn't deliver. WTH happened to the Bills? The O-Line is really bad and no run D while it was strength. We've seen many bad streaks but this has to be the worst. It's like they've gone good to super bad since the Jets game. I just don't get what happened

If TT got benched for losing to a 8-2 New Orleans team, who scored 40 points in the GAME....whats the excuse for keeping NP in, when he's thrown 4 picks and the pathetic 3 win Chargers are looking dominant....the Buffalo teams looks like they've quit. Hell even the announcers are confused....im just frustrated...thanks for listening! 

10 minutes ago, CoachT said:

I disagree .. on at least two ints he had a clean pocket.. just had to step up.. You get hit of you don't step up. My HS qb is better at using the pocket

Lol you serious?? if the put TT in now ... mayyyyyyybe?

I was kinda being a bit sarcastic in my quote...kinda came out wrong....no peterman should of been pulled after the 3rd int....what is it now 5?  holy crap pull the plug on this experiment...it is failing miserably

1 minute ago, Shotgunner said:

Is this even real?

I thought no way he could do worse than 56 yards from TT last week.

5 picks is just about tje worst I have ever seen. And not even halftime yet. Ouch.

Tyrod masked a lot of problems on the offense.  Pretty easy to see that now.

• Thank you (+1) 4