Nate Peterman's performance against the Chargers

SDS

Which QB starts in Week 11?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in Week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

10 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He heaved 2 of those pics totally blind and up for grabs under pressure.

You simply can't do that.

Well no not exactly imo. He knew where he wanted to go with it but was hit as he released the ball. Because they were on him like a pack of ravenous dogs on a hamburger.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Inside source... Take it for what it's worth. Passed to me 3rd hand by someone I trust infinitly

Taylors benching was 100% Dennison.   This was per Taylor from a conversation bhe had with confidant in messages exchanged today at halftime.

I'd you don't believe me that is fine. But I believe my source. 

Believable. But I wouldn't post it, that I didn't cause trouble with a friend or player. Guy I work with is close friends with a current Bill. Just sayin'.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He heaved 2 of those pics totally blind and up for grabs under pressure.

You simply can't do that.

True.  There's being a gunslinger, and then there's winging it up there like a fool.  He also didn't look NFL-ready on that botched snap: IIRC, he first tried to pick it back up as if he thought he'd be able to get a pass off, but bobbled it again before ultimately falling on it.  Once that ball hits the ground and the defense smells blood, the play is over (especially with our current O-line).  Fall on it & move on to the next play

4 hours ago, JM2009 said:
Matthew FairburnVerified account @MatthewFairburn
FollowingFollowing @MatthewFairburn
More

Maybe Sean McDermott should bench LeSean McCoy to fix this defense.

This is a ridiculous take. The defense is atrocious and likely can't be fixed at this point in the season. They lack stars and playmakers and there isn't a single move to be made that could have much impact on its own. That said, how can anyone ignore the offensive problems on this team? Since the D cannot be fixed, the offense needs to score more points. While the QB switch was an abject failure, the laughable part is that if McD did nothing and the season went down the tubes today with Tyrod as expected the media wouldn't bat an eye. What a joke. We know the defense is bad, how can we get a QB to score points? Apparently neither one is good enough but that wasn't a certainty. It is now. If Tyrod is such a good QB, why is it crazy to think he could lead the Bills to a win vs a sputtering Chiefs team ? 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

This is a ridiculous take. The defense is atrocious and likely can't be fixed at this point in the season. They lack stars and playmakers and there isn't a single move to be made that could have much impact on its own. That said, how can anyone ignore the offensive problems on this team? Since the D cannot be fixed, the offense needs to score more points. While the QB switch was an abject failure, the laughable part is that if McD did nothing and the season went down the tubes today with Tyrod as expected the media wouldn't bat an eye. What a joke. We know the defense is bad, how can we get a QB to score points? Apparently neither one is good enough but that wasn't a certainty. It is now. If Tyrod is such a good QB, why is it crazy to think he could lead the Bills to a win vs a sputtering Chiefs team ? 

You got whooshed. Fairburn was kidding to make a point.  Pure sracasm. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You got whooshed. Fairburn was kidding to make a point.  Pure sracasm. 

You think? I took it as he's saying the defense is the problem . That switching QBs was crazy as it's the defense that's losing games. I'm pretty sure the OP though of it that way too, that's why he posted it. Maybe I'm wrong . 

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

You think? I took it as he's saying the defense is the problem . That switching QBs was crazy as it's the defense that's losing games. I'm pretty sure the OP though of it that way too, that's why he posted it. Maybe I'm wrong . 

Without question the biggest issues on the team are the defense getting blown off the ball, applying little to no pressure, leaky coverage, and shoddy tackling.  Total disaster. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Withouht question the biggest issues on the team are the defense getting blown off the ball, applying little to no pressure, leaky coverage, and shoddy tackling.  Total disaster. 

I'll concur with that. The Bills would need Tom Brady at QB to win shootouts each week as this defense can't stop anyone. I'm not sure it can be fixed at the point. The safeties and CB White are good. The LBs are flat out terrible and the DL is doing next to nothing right now. 

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The Bills blocking is terrible. But Peterson's shortcomings are not really due to that. It's only one of them. Three of his five INTS were just terrible decisions and throws. 

I think it was 2. That last one he got hit as he released it also. 

So one was off the tight end's hands and two he was hit by guys who just juked and came free at him. 

30 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It won’t ever happen again coz no coach would be foolish to put him on an NFL field. He literally set the NFL record for most picks in a half. There could have been 1 or 2 more. And that’s was on 16 attempts. Yikes!

3 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

It won’t ever happen again coz no coach would be foolish to put him on an NFL field. He literally set the NFL record for most picks in a half. There could have been 1 or 2 more. And that’s was on 16 attempts. Yikes!

Yeah, I actually think his career is over.

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Yeah, I actually think his career is over.

Nothing against him personally. He seems like a good kid, faith, family from Tebow’s area. He fought to get to where he was transferring from UT to Pitt & had a solid 2 years. But this isn’t the ACC. His arm just doesn’t seem cut out for the NFL. He didn’t seem to have any pocket awareness or situational awareness. He needs time to develop. He would be shell-shocked if he goes out to Arrowhead and the same things start happening again. I just don’t think you put him out there if you are McD. 

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

Nothing against him personally. He seems like a good kid, faith, family from Tebow’s area. He fought to get to where he was transferring from UT to Pitt & had a solid 2 years. But this isn’t the ACC. His arm just doesn’t seem cut out for the NFL. He didn’t seem to have any pocket awareness or situational awareness. He needs time to develop. He would be shell-shocked if he goes out to Arrowhead and the same things start happening again. I just don’t think you put him out there if you are McD. 

It’s literally terrifying to think what would happen if Tyrod were to get hurt at this point.

Come to think of it, Peterman might be Kaepernick’s single best piece of evidence in his collusion case.

Stop excusing his terrible play!

Dont tell me those ints werent his fault.  If we are going to play the not his fault game with ints then Tyrod only has 1 on the year.  Last week and week 1 against the jets were tipped in the air by clay.

Don't tell me about how it wasn't his fault the pressure was in his face all dag forcing him into errors if you stated the 7 sacks in the jets game were Tyrods fault.  Maybe as some has proposed Tyrods escapability is a very important factor in making the oline look much better than it is.

Don't tell me facing the 3-6 chargers is the same as the 8-2 saints.  One is the hottest team in football and the other is still 2 games under 500

Don't tell me they needed to see what they had.  He's a 5th round pick.  A 5th rounder.  Most of the people drafted in his round won't ever start a game let alone a game with playoff implications.  Especially at qb.  They should know from practice what they have.

Don't tell me well Tyrod sucks too so they would have lost anyway.  He doesn't and you were just shown what an actual backup qb looks like.  I won't guarantee a win but I will guarantee Tyrod wouldn't have put forth 5 ints in a half.

Don't tell me Dennison had a poor gameplan and that isn't Peterman fault.  He's had bad gameplan most of the year.

Seriously that was some of the worst qb play I don't know how anyone can defend that play or pretend like he deserves a second chance. 

The Bills don't have to skip the playoffs just bc they won't win the super bowl.  3 bad weeks and they are still in the driver seat.  They owe it to Kyle, the fans, every player on that team to try and win.  Tyrod offers the best chance for that.  Peterman should just be cut.  Next year they can draft their qb of the future and let him actually beat out Tyrod not be gifted the starting position bc he fits the idiotic ocs mental picture of what a qb should be.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2