Around the NFL Week 11 - Who to Root For

26CornerBlitz

44 minutes ago, mchammer said:

No matter what I will always root for the Pat's to lose. Plus we beat the Raiders so we have the tiebreaker.

6 minutes ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

yeah I want the pats to lose. We win they lose were one game out and have them twice. We have the head to head over the Raiders so they dont scare me. Plus I hate to go there but if Brady gets hurt Pats are done. 

Emotion > Logic

Browns: Rooting for them, but it's not happening....Jag win easily

Green Bay : This would put the Ravens in desperation mode..and it's in Lambeau !!...Go Pack !

Arizona : Without Watson, the Texans are toast..this will only accelerate the process

Tampa : This is a huge game for us....Go Bucs

KC: They are not losing to the Giants, so what's the point....

Den : An upset here would be great ! Go Donkeys !!

NE: We are not catching NE..and we are not winning the division.....a Raiders loss combine with a Buffalo win is the perfect scenario for a WC spot...

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Emotion > Logic

Can't believe some are still thinking we have a shot at the division....Have they been paying attention?....NE will lose 1 more game this season...at best, 2.........Wild Card is the way to go for the Bills this year....

3 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

Browns: Rooting for them, but it's not happening....Jag win easily

Green Bay : This would put the Ravens in desperation mode..and it's in Lambeau !!...Go Pack !

Arizona : Without Watson, the Texans are toast..this will only accelerate the process

Tampa : This is a huge game for us....Go Bucs

KC: They are not losing to the Giants, so what's the point....

Den : An upset here would be great ! Go Donkeys !!

NE: We are not catching NE..and we are not winning the division.....a Raiders loss combine with a Buffalo win is the perfect scenario for a WC spot...

Can't believe some are still thinking we have a shot at the division....Have they been paying attention?....NE will lose 1 more game this season...at best, 2.........Wild Card is the way to go for the Bills this year....

My point is that if Brady gets hurt this division is up for grabs. You could not say that a few weeks ago when Jimmy G was the back up in NE.