The Switch Makes Me Feel Alive

8 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Believe me I've been waiting for this moment since we drafted him. And I yearn for vindication after so many folks think my username and avatar is some kind of sick joke.

And ironically it's my gut feeling telling me this time big things are coming starting this Sunday even though my in heart I'm always going to think anything this team teach touch is destined for failure.

I don't think your user name is a joke. In fact I have been a lurker on this board last two years and this is my first post.

I see you take some heat because you had faith in Nathan Peterman for awhile and even if people said you were a troll I didn't think that. In fact I don't think your some guy that likes Nathan Peterman.... You are Nathan Peterman and this post totally gave it away to me.

Good luck in the game Nate. I hope you have it in you to be great and make my nfl season more exciting.

2 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

no i was sarcastic since he completely missed the point of my post. i could careless of post counts in most situations. order a TBD sarcasm meter with a lithium battery. They help. 

yes, so you would be happier getting bounced early with a guy like Romo As your "franchise" QB? And in the end after he is done you have won nothing. Absolutely nothing but did get too see 8 meaningless  playoff games. Romo did have a couple very good regular seasons with a stacked team. But he  doesn't even own a NFC championship ring that he won. At least Kelly got 4 AFC rings.   I need too wait for 17-25 years for someone who can win and win a lot. . lol BBFS  

Ok I understand you now.

Yes I would have been way happier getting bounced around like the Cowboys did with Romo. You realize he played his entire career in less years than the Bills have consecutively missed the playoffs? Romo was 2003-2016. All of which time and then some, the Bills did nothing at all. Absolutely nothing. For me it isn't even close. I would have been way happier if we had a record like theirs from 2006 to 2015 when he was a starter, even though it didn't work out in the end.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This thread makes me pity you.

Oh. Well thank you for that I guess. It hasn't been easy on me.

But if you are a muppet, doesn't that mean, I think it means, don't you need a hand up your bottom to feel alive?

I'll take my way. I am glad we have a new QB starting who may give us a shot. But I am not judging your way. I think we can both enjoy our Bills fanhood in our own way!

Edited by BadLandsMeanie
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

We have been complaining that our receiving talent core is so bad

it will be interesting if all of a sudden they are not

They were snatching balls out of the air last week ..... when they were finally there to be snatched?

7 hours ago, JM2009 said:

To be fair Benjamin has only been here one  game.

KB doesn’t have the best hands on this team.

Hes just big.

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Which means 8 visits yes? 8>0

Man, I have enjoyed the heck out of trolling theCowgirl fans for years.

Romo was MONEY.

Like Cliff Clavin on jeopardy, you just knew it would never end well???

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

I don't think your user name is a joke. In fact I have been a lurker on this board last two years and this is my first post.

I see you take some heat because you had faith in Nathan Peterman for awhile and even if people said you were a troll I didn't think that. In fact I don't think your some guy that likes Nathan Peterman.... You are Nathan Peterman and this post totally gave it away to me.

Good luck in the game Nate. I hope you have it in you to be great and make my nfl season more exciting.

That was funny.   

One ?    Would Nate say Miami was better?

9 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

no i was sarcastic since he completely missed the point of my post. i could careless of post counts in most situations. order a TBD sarcasm meter with a lithium battery. They help. 

yes, so you would be happier getting bounced early with a guy like Romo As your "franchise" QB? And in the end after he is done you have won nothing. Absolutely nothing but did get too see 8 meaningless  playoff games. Romo did have a couple very good regular seasons with a stacked team. But he  doesn't even own a NFC championship ring that he won. At least Kelly got 4 AFC rings.   I need too wait for 17-25 years for someone who can win and win a lot. . lol BBFS  

Bills fan calling playoff games meaningless :lol:

8 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

That was funny.   

One ?    Would Nate say Miami was better?

When Nate was being drafted I am sure he had certain teams he wanted to land on based on preference. Miami might of been one of those places.

21 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I wake up and I have hope for the team. Peterman might not suck. That is all. There is a chance, that he will not be lousy. He might be good. And it is making me feel hopeful and even happy. Just because there is a chance now, however small. This here song goes along with that feeling for me. 

All we ever wanted is to feel alive!

19 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Believe me I've been waiting for this moment since we drafted him. And I yearn for vindication after so many folks think my username and avatar is some kind of sick joke.

And ironically it's my gut feeling telling me this time big things are coming starting this Sunday even though my in heart I'm always going to think anything this team teach touch is destined for failure.

Lol. I truly hope you are vindicated brother. You are the original Peter-man. Ha!

On 11/17/2017 at 9:44 AM, BadLandsMeanie said:

I wake up and I have hope for the team. Peterman might not suck. That is all. There is a chance, that he will not be lousy. He might be good. And it is making me feel hopeful and even happy. Just because there is a chance now, however small. This here song goes along with that feeling for me. 

All we ever wanted is to feel alive!

Have the Bills suddenly fixed their defense while the fans and the media were focused on the QB change?  Of course not, so there's no more hope today than there was 6 days ago.   Exchanging one active roster scrub for a practice squad scrub isn't going to do much to improve a defense that gave up nearly 500 yards and 9 TDs on the ground in 2 games.

33 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Have the Bills suddenly fixed their defense while the fans and the media were focused on the QB change?  Of course not, so there's no more hope today than there was 6 days ago.   Exchanging one active roster scrub for a practice squad scrub isn't going to do much to improve a defense that gave up nearly 500 yards and 9 TDs on the ground in 2 games.

This what alot of people dont seem to understand.......With this team trying to make the playoffs QB switch means squat if you cant fix the glaring problem currently with this team......dont think the defence is going to miraculously fix itself in 1 week but hey you never know......

1 minute ago, JPP said:

This what alot of people dont seem to understand.......With this team trying to make the playoffs QB switch means squat if you cant fix the glaring problem currently with this team......dont think the defence is going to miraculously fix itself in 1 week but hey you never know......

All you have to do to is outscore the other team.