The Switch Makes Me Feel Alive

I wake up and I have hope for the team. Peterman might not suck. That is all. There is a chance, that he will not be lousy. He might be good. And it is making me feel hopeful and even happy. Just because there is a chance now, however small. This here song goes along with that feeling for me. 

All we ever wanted is to feel alive!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I am excited to watch the game Sunday.

After leaving New Era with my tail between my legs like an abused dog last Sunday I have renewed hope.

Rather than spinning the wheels with what we know lets give the kid a chance to face real live ammo in meaningful games.

If he lights it up use the draft stock to get better elsewhere.

If he sucks then go get a big name 1st rnder.

12 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I wake up and I have hope for the team. Peterman might not suck. That is all. There is a chance, that he will not be lousy. He might be good. And it is making me feel hopeful and even happy. Just because there is a chance now, however small. This here song goes along with that feeling for me. 

How do you embed Youtube videos on this new site?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM0zINtulhM

This whole thing reminds me of when Romo came in for Bledsoe 

2006 season

220px-Tony_Romo.jpg
Romo during the 2006 preseason

Romo began the season as a backup to starter Drew Bledsoe. He took his first regular season snap at quarterback in a home game against the Houston Texans on October 15. His first NFL pass was a 33-yard completion to wide receiver Sam Hurd. His only other pass of the game was a two-yard touchdown pass, his first in the NFL, to wide receiver Terrell Owens.[18]

One week later on October 23, 2006, Romo replaced Bledsoe for the start of the second half of a game against the New York Giants. His first pass was tipped and intercepted. His game stats in only his second NFL appearance were 14 completions on 25 attempts for 227 yards, two touchdowns, and three interceptions (one of which was returned for a touchdown). On October 25, Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells announced that Romo would be the Cowboys starting quarterback for the October 29 game against the Carolina Panthers on NBC Sunday Night Football, in Week 8 of the 2006 season. Romo led the Cowboys to victory in his first game as a starter, 35–14. In that game, Romo was Sunday Night Football's "Rock Star of the Game."

On November 19, 2006, Romo led the Cowboys past the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL's last unbeaten team. He completed 19 of 23 passes as the Cowboys won against the Colts 21–14. Four days later he helped the Cowboys win in a Thanksgiving Day gameagainst the Tampa Bay Buccaneers by the score of 38–10. Romo went 22-29 with 306 yards and five touchdown passes and no interceptions.[19] For his performance, he was awarded FOX's Galloping Gobbler award as the Thanksgiving Day MVP.

Romo aided the Cowboys in clinching a playoff spot, their second since Parcells became coach in 2003. He concluded the 2006 regular season with 220 completions on 337 pass attempts for 2,903 yards, 19 touchdowns, and 13 interceptions, with a passer rating of 95.1.

The Cowboys played the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC Wild Card playoff round on January 6, 2007. With the Cowboys trailing 21–20 on fourth-and-one with 1:19 left in the game, the Cowboys attempted a 19-yard field goal. Romo, the holder for the kick, fumbled the snap. He recovered the ball and attempted to run it in, but was tackled short of the first down marker, and turned the ball over on the Seattle 2-yard line. The Cowboys went on to lose the game.[20] Romo finished the 2006 season ranked seventh in the NFC in passing yards (2,903) and touchdown passes (19).

Romo played in the 2007 Pro Bowl after Drew Brees went down with an elbow injury as a substitution for Marc Bulger. He threw one touchdown and one interception, and was the NFC's kickoff holder in the game

5 minutes ago, yungmack said:

If you think Tyrod was the sole cause of the Bills problems and that Nathan will single-handedly cure all their ills, then I think you are going to be as disappointed as a kid who finds out Santa Claus isn't real.

Oh no I don't think that.

I am hoping that the offense will now be able to reliably score 14 points a game because of the passing offense.

Then if the running game contributes some and the kicking game contributes some and the defense contributes some we will be in very good shape.

If there are four guys in a boat rowing, running, kicking, passing, and defense, we have had one rower who was feeble. I am only hoping for four good rowers.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

After 17+ years we have to eventually find a franchise QB. Why not now?

• Like (+1) 1

Believe me I've been waiting for this moment since we drafted him. And I yearn for vindication after so many folks think my username and avatar is some kind of sick joke.

And ironically it's my gut feeling telling me this time big things are coming starting this Sunday even though my in heart I'm always going to think anything this team teach touch is destined for failure.