Haha Schopp so mad

28 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

No one knows. Not mad at all. Just saying this benching Tyrod isn't the end of the Bills problems at QB. Peterman still has to play well. It's like day 1 is all I'm saying. You're already on the victory lap and the race just started. Peterman is on his first step.

Billieve it or not he doesn't need to be good,just average would be a huge improvement.

BTW I heard him whining on the drive home,pretty funny stuff.

24 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I agree, I walked  away from the last week's game with the same feeling I had when I watched E.J. play Jacksonville in London, I cant watch this guy play another down in the NFL.   Schopp is hurt because he put his neck out three weeks ago to write about how Tyrod is better than everyone thinks.   You'd think with all the football the guy has watched over time he would understand stats dont tell the entire story.

E.J. also threw more touchdowns than he did interceptions, didnt mean he could play quarterback with anything short of ineptitude. 

As soon as he said that I felt like he was only doing it for ratings and callers. He’s now calling him a victim. 

44 minutes ago, baskin said:

Schopp overrates his IQ...he belittles Peterman's 5th round status - implying that 32 teams knew better than to pick him 5 times...but then immediately undercuts his argument by saying Flacco sucks and he was a number 1 pick...

Says he doesn't know how Peterman is going to do....but assumes he is going to suck because our playoff hopes went poof with him starting...

Do wish lapdog would get in his grill more....

Really, 32 teams passed on Tyrod 6 times, and they all passed on him last year after 5 yrs in the league, but ok.  I generally am ok with Schopp but this point is weak.

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Schopp is such an !@#$. He just pretty much wrote a guy off about Peterman saying “is it any clue about him being drafted in the 5th round?” Then defending a guy who was drafted in the 6th...

32 teams passed on him again last year after 5 yrs in the league, but ok Schoop.

I am not sure why Schopp has been so adamant that this season feels so different.

It almost felt different after the Raiders game. 

Then Bills lost two games in a row and are 5-4 again with hard part of schedule coming. 

Look it up, this is exactly where we always are after Week 10, +/- 1 game from 0.500, hoping to win games down the stretch. 

Schopp knows this. 

I have to rant. 

Is there an easier job on the face of this earth than sitting on your ass for a few hours and talking sports, regardless of how knowledgeable you may or not be? 

Obviously not when you listen to this incompetent hack Mike Schopp! It's been obvious this year of his HUGE man crush on Tyrod, but now he's playing the race card??? Are you fricken kidding me! 

I applaud the coach having the sack to make this change!

Now, I'm calling Schopp out (And i know you read this board to get your takes and ideas and to actually LEARN about football) to see what size sack YOU HAVE that the next time you have McDermott on your station, to come out and ask him, point blank, did you in fact give Peterman the job because he's WHITE.

Let's see if you have the balls!

Better yet, ask him that question to his face, NOW THAT I would love to see!

Ps..have you ever even played a sport in your life at ANY level!

Hack...

• Thank you (+1) 1

Shopp has no problem demonstrating his own weaknesses and lack of knowledge.  There's no better example than when he is rude, sarcastic and insulting to the program's callers.  I believe he is still on the radio because he really embodies the type of programming WGR wants-rude, unintelligent and insulting.  It's really too bad John Murphy's program can't be on for six hours and simply do away with Shopp and his sidekick.

35 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

aaaand there he goes, insinuates racism

Go to the WGR web site, and contact the program director.  Inform him that you'll no longer be supporting his station if he allows the stations brand to be used as a platform for baseless charges of racism and hate.

• Like (+1) 1