Start Milano!

On 11/15/2017 at 11:11 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yup.  Alexander was a fluke and his best value is as a situational pass rusher, STer, and leader.  LA missed a ton of tackles in space and considering he was a D Lineman, it’s not that surprising.

I'd be up for putting Lawson in the middle and Alexander pass rushing on passing downs.  Makes you wonder though why Humber hasn't looked good since he has come back

I agree with Milano starting, and I've been on board with it since the first game Humber came back. Nothing against Humber AT THAT TIME, it was more about going with the youth movement and giving a promising LBer some time to grow and maybe become a core member of the Defense for years to come. Since then, it makes no sense to me to have Milano ride the pine as he was more productive AND is hopefully in their future plans. A sort of Peterman issue on Defense.

Lorax should be a pass rusher. Simplify the game for him, dude is a freak athlete but his ball skills and instincts aren't what they need to be. Dude has changed positions so much and been a special teams player for so long that he doesn't have a full skillset. Put his hand in the dirt and let him loose on passing downs. Put Shaq at DT on 3rd and long, have Hughes and Lorax rush the edge.

Lorax just doesn't fit the mold of a 4-3 LB. He is a pass rusher put him in a situation to get after the quarterback. Milano should take over for Lorax and then move Lorax into a situational position. Lorax can still help the defense but only if used properly. 

Edited by billsfan89

On 2017-11-15 at 10:37 AM, MarlinTheMagician said:

In my humble opinion Milano needs to start.  Humber looked terrible to me vs. Saints - could not get off any blocks.  Milano brings speed, energy, youth and a nose for the ball.  I think he could help a lot.

Agreed.  Seems like an easy choice.

On 11/15/2017 at 10:37 AM, MarlinTheMagician said:

In my humble opinion Milano needs to start.  Humber looked terrible to me vs. Saints - could not get off any blocks.  Milano brings speed, energy, youth and a nose for the ball.  I think he could help a lot.

Milano has flashed more than humber

On 11/15/2017 at 10:49 AM, MAJBobby said:

If you want to start your top three it should be.  

Humber

Milano

Brown 

LORAX is a horrible off the Ball LBer. 

He comes in on passing downs for Brown or Humber 

Start these 3 at LB and put Lorax back on the DL to do what he does best, get after the QB.