Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

Per McDermott.

QUICK HITS: PETERMAN TO START AT QB SUNDAY

nathan-peterman-story-11-15.jpg

Bills head coach Sean McDermott made a major decision as he's decided to start rookie Nathan Peterman at quarterback this Sunday in Los Angeles.

11-15: Sean McDermott Presser - Announces Peterman as Starting QB (16:31)

Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media prior to practice topics include; starting Quarterback Nathan Peterman, the decision behind the quarterback change, and forcing turnovers on defense.

5 REASONS WHY MCDERMOTT MADE A QB CHANGE

mcdermott-5-reason-story.jpg

There’s no question that Sean McDermott has made a bold decision in deciding to go with rookie Nate Peterman as his starting quarterback this week at Los Angeles. Here’s a look at why that decision was made.

TAYLOR TAKES ROLE OF GOOD SOLDIER IN WAKE OF QB CHANGE

1115-tyrod-recap.jpg

Tyrod Taylor was disappointed by the news he was handed on Tuesday that he was being benched, but he's committed to handling it like a true professional.

TAYLOR: "I WANT TO SEE THIS TEAM DO WELL" (10:52)

Bills QB Tyrod Taylor talks to the media prior to the team's practice and discusses his thoughts on Nathan Peterman being named the starting QB for this week's game against the Chargers.

NATHAN PETERMAN: "KEEP GETTING BETTER" (10:09)

Quarterback Nathan Peterman addressed the media following practice topics include; being named the starting quarterback, looking to veterans for help, and what he expects in his first start.

MCCOY: "WE'RE GOING TO SUPPORT HIM" (8:42)

Bills RB LeSean McCoy talks to the media following the team's practice. McCoy discusses Nathan Peterman being named starting QB against the Chargers and what it will be like facing former coach Anthony Lynn.

NATHAN PETERMAN: "I HAVE TO EARN IT EVERYDAY" (6:27)

Bills QB Nathan Peterman joined us in-studio to talk about learning he'd be the new starting quarterback, his journey getting to this point, and preparing for the game this Sunday against the Chargers.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Not fibs. Wow. I'm surprised. Didn't think McD would be the kind of coach to make that type of change while they're still in the playoff race.

I can't imagine they'd make this decision based on his garbage time performance last week. That was against a soft defense, mainly backups, most QBs will look good against that. He must be making strides in practice. I also think they feel like he can execute the short passing game better to neutralize the rush.

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 1