Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

Now in billsy fashion we need to guess when the tt guys are going to start getting 

loud and demanding about putting him back in...will it be 5-5, 5-6 or 5-7

I can see it now "TYORD WOULD HAVE BEAT DOWN THE PATS THANKS SEAN"

Edited by Albwan

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Now in billsy fashion we need to guess when the tt guys are going to start getting 

loud and demanding about putting him back in...will it be 5-5, 5-6 or 5-7

I can see it now "TYORD WOULD HAVE BEAT DOWN THE PATS THANKS SEAN"

It'll start today. First incomplete pass, I'm sure. 

But who cares, really? I'm a fan of Taylor, respect how he approaches the game and how hard he plays. But I've been in the camp that he's "not the answer" for the past two seasons. He might be better than Peterman (we'll find out, not today though), or he might be worse. Either way, Taylor's not the guy to get Buffalo where they want to be. 

Nothing but love for him, but it's time to move on. The die hard supporters here will move on eventually. Besides the few who would rather be "right", most of them just want to see the Bills win imo. :beer:

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Long thread so not sure if this has been posted in this one or another thread yet, but I just seen this today...

Awesome that he was throwing to Kelvin Benjamin at the end of the video. Turns out they were familiar with each other from Petermans predraft process

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But who cares, really? I'm a fan of Taylor, respect how he approaches the game and how hard he plays. But I've been in the camp that he's "not the answer" for the past two seasons. He might be better than Peterman (we'll find out, not today though), or he might be worse. Either way, Taylor's not the guy to get Buffalo where they want to be. 

Nothing but love for him, but it's time to move on. The die hard supporters here will move on eventually. Besides the few who would rather be "right", most of them just want to see the Bills win imo. :beer:

This. He seems like a good guy, doesn't act like a little b---h if things aren't going his way (Watkins), doesn't mail it in (Dareus), or do any of the other things that make me root against players.  But he simply isn't a complete QB.  Yes, he can gimmick his way to a few wins against average opponents but to be effective he needs everything around him to be running on all cylinders.  And that's not good enough in the NFL if you want to be a playoff caliber team.  A QB has to be able to carry the load and he is not a carry the load kind of player.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The GDT will absolutely explode with comments from the Tyrod supporter's club if/when Peterman throws an INT...which I expect him to do.

He will throw the ball a lot and is not afraid to do so. He'll probably get picked at some point.  Not a big deal as long as his play, overall, is good enough to transcend the mistake.

25 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

This. He seems like a good guy, doesn't act like a little b---h if things aren't going his way (Watkins), doesn't mail it in (Dareus), or do any of the other things that make me root against players.  But he simply isn't a complete QB.  Yes, he can gimmick his way to a few wins against average opponents but to be effective he needs everything around him to be running on all cylinders.  And that's not good enough in the NFL if you want to be a playoff caliber team.  A QB has to be able to carry the load and he is not a carry the load kind of player.

Agreed.  In fact, he is just the opposite.  He needs to be carried by almost perfect play from all other facets of the team to have a good game.

This is the value of a great QB; if you can get that 1 guy to perform at a high level consistently, the team has a good day.

With Tyrod, you need about 20 guys to have a great day consistently to have a good day.

• SDS unpinned this topic

Guys, remember when I warned a thousand times Peterman was not ready to play?  All accounts in the offseason training and practices had people inside saying he was not doing well?  This is what you get. Please, listen when I speak about such things.  3 freaking people told me directly, 2 others said they kept hearing it from the staff. 

• SDS locked this topic