Anthony Lynn vs. Tyrod

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Already claimed him. He’s been better than Gordon all year, who has regressed.

Good pickup. Even after the fumble this past week Lynn spoke highly of him and the impact he had on the game. Some rumors that Ekeler is pushing it towards a time share and Gordon is banged up. He is prime for a take over IMO.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I think the Bills are going to win.

It's just the ebb and flow of the season.

I'm expecting a strong response from Buffalo... but then I could easily see us getting blown out by KC.

I am generally in this camp. Where we are right now reminds me of after the Carolina game where the offense was just as putrid and then they got their sh*t together a bit. I understand peoples concerns on their edge rushes but their run D is rated like 3rd worst and I think that helps to neutralize them a bit. Also Tyrod's best game I've seen as a pro from him was that Broncos game after Carolina and Denver's pass rushers were just as fierce. So will see.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I think the Bills are going to win.

It's just the ebb and flow of the season.

I'm expecting a strong response from Buffalo... but then I could easily see us getting blown out by KC.

did you see the koolaid comic

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Ok I'll rephrase the question.

Have you watched the Bills the past 18 years? 

This particular management,HC,etc has nothing to do with the last 17 years. And all that matters is since the Pegulas bought the team. Not before. 29-27 as owners so far. They got to 5-2. They can beat the Chargers, Miami and the Colts. Jets was a bad game, but the Saints outclass the Bills talent wise. This next game will tell a lot.

2 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

how many fans were at the last game. fans wont make any difference. teams have figured out how to shut taylor down and Lynn knows him well. game plan should be for them to shut down taylor and run the ball against a bills defense that can't stop a nose bleed. sorry man, I see little chance they win this one or the next two for that matter.

Not sure how many Bills "fans" were at last game but television images show Bills "fans" celebrating with Jest RB and doing their imitation of Eagles "boo birds".  Maybe less fans is better?

1 hour ago, JM2009 said:

The Chargers are 1-3 at home for a good reason. Not very good and no home field edge at all in that stadium.

yeah the bills D sucks @ss, the bonehead bills will loose Mc D already said he did not know how to fix it

Edited by jaclynrea21

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

how prepared were they for the jets and saints.

How prepared did they Think they were?

No question Sean's comments about Payton were telling. He i think expected to get taken to school and he did.

I said this after the Jets " what did they learn and how will they adjust ? "
well it sucked, and the adjustments game time were worse

but quite sincerely, how will they adjust come this Sunday?

Thats what defines a team for me.

Lorenzo said he did not know how to correct it. BS.

How about he learns to tackle low at the line of scrimmage. simple basic football  tech discipline would help Ramon. and Patience would have helped Brown

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Not sure how many Bills "fans" were at last game but television images show Bills "fans" celebrating with Jest RB and doing their imitation of Eagles "boo birds".  Maybe less fans is better?

Maybe, I doubt it though. it's going to take getting your **** together. something McD and the team as a whole have failed to do the last two games.

Sunday will define this team going forward. lose, that'll be three straight and should silence any talk of the post season.

8 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Lorenzo said he did not know how to correct it. BS.

How about he learns to tackle low at the line of scrimmage. simple basic football  tech discipline would help Ramon. and Patience would have helped Brown

Actually during season there is very little practices they can tackle due to new rules by NFLPA.

2 hours ago, JM2009 said:

This particular management,HC,etc has nothing to do with the last 17 years. And all that matters is since the Pegulas bought the team. Not before. 29-27 as owners so far. They got to 5-2. They can beat the Chargers, Miami and the Colts. Jets was a bad game, but the Saints outclass the Bills talent wise. This next game will tell a lot.

JM, The Jets and the Saints both outclassed the Bills. The Jets flat out destroyed us 31-7, please don't let the 14 garbage points jade you. The team has shown ZERO ability to stop the run 2 weeks straight and utter ineptitude of moving the chains on Offense.

Not counting Garbage time, our O has scored 10 friggin pts in 2 weeks and D has gave up 500 yards rushing. Not to mention that Lynn prob knows Tyrod better than just about anyone in the NFL.

I so wish I had you optimism. 

Edited by Real McCoy

59 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

JM, The Jets and the Saints both outclassed the Bills. The Jets flat out destroyed us 31-7, please don't let the 14 garbage points jade you. The team has shown ZERO ability to stop the run 2 weeks straight and utter ineptitude of moving the chains on Offense.

Not counting Garbage time, our O has scored 10 friggin pts in 2 weeks and D has gave up 500 yards rushing. Not to mention that Lynn prob knows Tyrod better than just about anyone in the NFL.

I so wish I had you optimism. 

Yeah, they only count when its someone else getting them, like Peterman