Anthony Lynn vs. Tyrod

YoloinOhio

ALynn is well aware of TT’s tendencies, weaknesses, etc. I expect more “make him be a QB” this week stacking the box in the run game and Bosa/Ingram feasting in the backfield for 3 hours of misery. While I hope the defense gets its act together, the fact that they will probably be on the field the whole game and lack of depth means they will tire out and eventually break. ALynn is probably also highly motivated to win the game considering he was passed over for the Bills job.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

ALynn is well aware of TT’s tendencies, weaknesses, etc. I expect more “make him be a QB” this week stacking the box in the run game and Bosa/Ingram feasting in the backfield for 3 hours of misery. While I hope the defense gets its act together, the fact that they will probably be on the field the whole game and lack of depth means they will tire out and eventually break. ALynn is probably also highly motivated to win the game considering he was passed over for the Bills job.

giphy.gif

Sounds about right

This is part of the reason I was more worried about the Chargers game than the Saints game. :unsure:

Also: Great front 7...great dual threat RB...

It's not a good matchup.

I'd love it if Peterman starts or takes over in the 2nd half and it surprises the Bolts.

I also believe Lynn and his team will be highly motivated for this game and they have to know how to shut the bills offense down especially with film from the last two games.

this game could, well, likely will be as ugly as the past two as they continue the slide to three straight losses.

they also likely lose the next two against kc and the dreaded game at home against the patsies**.

5-7 could be a reality December 3rd at 4:00. 

jets/saints games have drained any optimism I had for this team.

5 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I also believe Lynn and his team will be highly motivated for this game and they have to know how to shut the bills offense down especially with film from the last two games.

this game could, well, likely will be as ugly as the past two as they continue the slide to three straight losses.

they also likely lose the next two against kc and the dreaded game at home against the patsies**.

5-7 could be a reality December 3rd at 4:00. 

jets/saints games have drained any optimism I had for this team.

I can't see this team losing to Clemons in a stadium that will have more Bills fans then Chargers fans. We'll see.

Just now, JM2009 said:

I can't see this team losing to Clemons in a stadium that will have more Bills fans then Chargers fans. We'll see.

how many fans were at the last game. fans wont make any difference. teams have figured out how to shut taylor down and Lynn knows him well. game plan should be for them to shut down taylor and run the ball against a bills defense that can't stop a nose bleed. sorry man, I see little chance they win this one or the next two for that matter.

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm expecting a strong response from Buffalo... but then I could easily see us getting blown out by KC.

I expected a strong response after the Jets.  If they get steamrolled again, MCD better make a change at QB if only to do something different.

10 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I think the Bills are going to win.

It's just the ebb and flow of the season.

I'm expecting a strong response from Buffalo... but then I could easily see us getting blown out by KC.

Watch the Coaches' press conferences from yesterday and then get back to us.  They don't have any idea what to do next and this has all of the earmarks of the wheels coming off the bus!

10 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

how many fans were at the last game. fans wont make any difference. teams have figured out how to shut taylor down and Lynn knows him well. game plan should be for them to shut down taylor and run the ball against a bills defense that can't stop a nose bleed. sorry man, I see little chance they win this one or the next two for that matter.

They don't need the next two. Just this one. And Miami twice and the Colts. There's a reason SD is 1-3 at home.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Watch the Coaches' press conferences from yesterday and then get back to us.  They don't have any idea what to do next and this has all of the earmarks of the wheels coming off the bus!

Really?

I watched all the PCs from Sunday after the game and yesterday, too.

I came away with a different impression.

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Really?

I watched all the PCs from Sunday after the game and yesterday, too.

I came away with a different impression.

Now watch them without the rose colored glasses! Dennison is completely out of ideas, and McD is starting to sound stubborn and utterly defiant of reality.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

giphy.gif

The entire league as well as anyone with half of a brain knows how to defeat Tyrod.  the Bills are just too proud/stubborn to pull him.

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The most frustrating thing I heard, and I almost throw my MF'ing radio was when I heard this, was when Dennison said something to the effect of "I told Tyrod to take more chances, and he took it as check it down".  Is the communication that bad that checking down and taking chances are considered one and the same?  FML