Playoff Race

CanadianFan

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ahh!  I love this time of year.  Turkey in the oven and the smell of those playoff calculators cooking on the stove.

Then we play New England and the whole thing gets torched to a gooey mess!  Another season is officially TOAST!

it goes to the Bills needing to sweep the last 6 games and have 36 games go their way (half of them requiring a Browns to win at Foxboro fantasy level), then the third level of tiebreaker

I've always said that much of this comes down to when you play who and what it means to both teams.  If the Bills are still alive (and I doubt they will be) in Week Seventeen in Miami, then I'm betting that the Dolphins are already toast and will put up very little fight.  What will be interesting is where NE is in Week Sixteen in relation to clinching Home Field, etc.

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it goes to the Bills needing to sweep the last 6 games and have 36 games go their way (half of them requiring a Browns to win at Foxboro fantasy level), then the third level of tiebreaker

It takes no such thing. They have the sixth spot right now. Wins against the Chargers, Miami twice and the Colts and they shoudl get it.

42 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

It takes no such thing. They have the sixth spot right now. Wins against the Chargers, Miami twice and the Colts and they shoudl get it.

Of course... was there a punch line there?

2 hours ago, JM2009 said:

No thanks. Get rid of the ridiculous drought hanging over this organization. Enough picks to get a QB.

While I would luv to, I just don’t see it happening...I would be shocked if after the pats game we weren’t on a 5 game losing streak...plus Tyrod needs to go...playoffs guarantees he stay imo.

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

While I would luv to, I just don’t see it happening...I would be shocked if after the pats game we weren’t on a 5 game losing streak...plus Tyrod needs to go...playoffs guarantees he stay imo.

Maybe not. I think they want better. The chargers game is a must win, or they are done.