I Feel Like the Season is Over

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I hate to say it but I really do feel like we are a dead team walking.  It is eerily similar to the 2011 campaign and the Trent Edwards year where we started 5-2.  We haven't won to the Chargers away since 1981 and I really feel we are going to go into the game with our unimaginative offense and probably get owned.  Seriously how many regimes are going to come through here and not realize that throwing the ball downfield is very important to winning football games.  Multiple check downs on 3rd and long.  Mike Tolbert being the number 2 target in the offense.  The swing screen passes to McCoy that never go for more than 2 yards.  WTF is going on?  Is it Dennison or is it Tyrod or both?  I really have no faith in these guys to get it done because they don't seem to learn from their ass whoopings.  They just do the same stuff that always fails.  I hope to God I am wrong but I think we are in for another rough day Sunday.

Yea it was over after the Jets game. We were totally exposed and will be lucky to win another game. Wheels fell off, engine is seized it's going to get real embarrassing from here on out. Defense is an utter joke that couldn't stop a high school team and Tyrod is a backup at best.

3 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Yea it was over after the Jets game. We were totally exposed and will be lucky to win another game. Wheels fell off, engine is seized it's going to get real embarrassing from here on out. Defense is an utter joke that couldn't stop a high school team and Tyrod is a backup at best.

Still have a playoff spot all ours though

The issue here is lack of talent.  Lets review: 

Offense:  WR's are decently talented (Benjamin and Matthews)   TE: Talent: (Clay, O'Leary a nice second TE).  OL: depends on the day of the week.  QB: talent-deficient.  TT is not a franchise QB or even a capable QB.  56 yards passing--including the "garbage time" that he played before Peterman entered.  Can't win without a capable QB.  RB: McCoy may have slowed down a bit, but on a team with a QB that can prevent an 8 man box, he excells.  Backup RB--who needs one when you have Tolbert.  OC: NO TALENT!!

Defense: zero playmakers on the DL.  Shaq is a very solid player, but not the type to disrupt other games.  K. Williams is over the hill.  LB's.  Zero playmakers.  P. Brown is solid, but that's it.  Secondary: hard to judge when the QB has ALL DAY to throw the ball.  But White and Hyde look legit, and Poyer looks decent.  The rest have been injured (EJ Gaines) or otherwise okay.  

Making the Playoffs will require either: (a) Coaching miracle--happened prior to Jets game; or (b) massive QB improvement.  

Edited by RyanC883

I dont think it is over. The Bills control their own destiny. With some inspired play they can get a wild card spot. That said, I didnt think the Bills would even be in this position. I though it would be a so so season and have a pick somewhere between 10 and 15.  Make good use of the draft picks and maybe become a contender in the next couple seasons. I have been surprised by them racking up wins. I may have Battered Bills Fan Syndrome but I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop. I was not really surprised by the butt kicking from the Saints, I was more surprised by the loss to the Jets. I am just going to enjoy the games and hope the Bills can pull out some more wins.