Saints' Cam Jordan: "We kept Taylor in the pocket and made him a quarterback"

Wayne Arnold

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Our offense didn't help at all. If we would have done some scoring I'm sure our D would have helped more, the game was a lost cause when you know your QB cant do anything.

With a QB like Brees he needs to be sitting on the bench I don't care how good your D is your not stopping his offense all the time but if you can keep him on the bench and slow him down with your offense on the field scoring you have a legit shot to win.

As for the Jests we got blown out man you can't really be happy about Tyrod padding stats and with a straight face say he had a good game. He showed up when the game was over just like Trent Edwards used to do, look at those stats it wasn' t Trents fault. SMH

0 punts. Do I need to say more about the defence lol

23 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...for what it's worth, here are my big picture concerns without assessing blame to individuals in a TEAM sport...we have the SAME personnel that got us to 5-2 and against clubs where the "W" was earned that virtually nobody forecasted.....yet in the past 11 days, we have been woefully gut punched by the Jets and NO with NO counter punches....just sttod there and took our major licks......doesn't the inability to counter lie solely at the feet of your HC, DC and OC?.......aren't THEY reasonable for putting your club in the best position to win or did all personnel suddenly come down with leprosy or STD's??.............

Yes I agree its a team sport but it's also a QB driven league, the QB drives you to wins.

Bills won in spite of Tyrods 150 yard days not because of.

Any backup QB would have won the games we won this year with the D and kicker we had playing so well. 

As for coaching being the problem I agree the HC should have made a QB change, I dont agree with firing our OC so Tyrod gets OC#4.

Edited by xRUSHx

4 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, Phillip Rivers, Drew Brees.  They have all done it at one time.  Also better QBs don't go three and out as much as we have the past two weeks

Ok so one time, one of the greatest QBs of all time would win once? Lol

9 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

0 punts. Do I need to say more about the defence lol

So your still on the everyone else's fault kick, got it.

Yes the D played bad but our QB was by far the main reason we lost, got to keep Brees off the field not give him 40+ chances to score

Edited by xRUSHx

Just now, xRUSHx said:

So your still on the everyone else's fault kick, got it

You need help. The crusade has got mental with this poster. TT was terrible, and so was the defense. Bad weather, all the world's problems are TT fault too. Maybe Peterman should start, and I hope he does well if he does, but if he has a bad game, where will you be?

There are 10 offenses that you need to come out firing against and the Saints are one of them. Keep your foot on the gas knowing that as soon as you let off the game is tied. 

The defense was winded at halftime and it just snowballed from that point.

Taylor does not poses the passing ability to carry us to a win in a game like this. 

With the way the rules are in the NFL their is no defense that will stop that saints offense. Drew Bree's fires his misses at us and we need to fire back. The only problem is our launcher is broken.

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Not one bit. Did you not see where I said Tyrod played awful? Or just ignoring that?

Hey man your the one that pushed the D button, I seen what you said I just responded. I'm sorry if I sound a little grumpy but dam man two weeks in row of this garbage 

Edited by xRUSHx

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

There are 10 offenses that you need to come out firing against and the Saints are one of them. Keep your foot on the gas knowing that as soon as you let off the game is tied. 

The defense was winded at halftime and it just snowballed from that point.

Taylor does not poses the passing ability to carry us to a win in a game like this. 

With the way the rules are in the NFL their is no defense that will stop that saints offense. Drew Bree's fires his misses at us and we need to fire back. The only problem is our launcher is broken.

Agree except the defense was gashed right form the start. We don't have the QB or offense to match the Saints. The defense was out muscled from the start.

Just now, xRUSHx said:

Hey man your the one that pushed the D button, I seen what you said I just responded. I'm sorry if I sound a little grumpy but dam man two weeks in 

Fair. My overall point is yes Tyrod was awful yesterday.

But their defence gave up 300 yards rushing and the Saints didn't punt once.

No matter who starts for them, Peterman or Tyrod, if their defence doesn't dramatically improve, it won't matter who starts even if Peterman plays better than Tyrod

Just now, billsfan11 said:

No matter who starts for them, Peterman or Tyrod, if their defence doesn't dramatically improve, it won't matter who starts even if Peterman plays better than Tyrod

It looks like if the defense dose not  get turnovers, they stink. But they were stopping the run much better earlier.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Fair enough but IMO if our QB did a better job our D would have done a better job.

Fix the QB and the rest should fall into place IMO

Edited by xRUSHx