Saints' Cam Jordan: "We kept Taylor in the pocket and made him a quarterback"

Wayne Arnold

6 hours ago, cd1 said:

MAYBE - just maybe they were "4 Deep 10 to 15 yards off the line" BECAUSE Peterman was NOT AFRAID TO THROW THE BALL!

OMG you guys...

No it's just standard end of blowout game prevent defense to make the offense take time scoring.

Again TT was awful, but that's where it ends. There is no diamond in the rough withNP's play. None. Zip. nada.

If you are an actual Bills fan and not just a Tyrod lifer, how can you want to see this guy play again? Every defense that’s even decent against the run can completely shut us down. All they have to do is take away McCoy and we are done. When “Make the QB play QB” is the game plan...how much worse can the other guy be? We don’t know what Peterman is but we do know what Tyrod is...not good enough

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Peterman or Tyrod will be screwed next week

I don't agree on Peterman but we also dont know for sure how Peterman will handle it, what we do know is Tyrod in road games is horrible. I'd rather see something new then Rex 2.0 and Tyrod 54 yard blowout #3

Edited by xRUSHx

Just now, xRUSHx said:

I don't agree on Peterman but we also dont know for sure how Peterman will handle it, what we do know is Tyrod in road games is horrible. I'd rather see something new then Rex 2.0

You are right in saying we don't know about Peterman.

But chances are going on the road against one of the best pass rushing duo's in the NFL, combined with the fact the Bills have an awful line, things would not end too well for him

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

You are right in saying we don't know about Peterman.

But chances are going on the road against one of the best pass rushing duo's in the NFL, combined with the fact the Bills have an awful line, things would not end too well for him

Do you feel confident in Tyrod?

Come on man I never want to see Tyrod again, I was ready for change in the preseason

Edited by xRUSHx

9 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

What's your definition of "over" though?

Technically  they are 5 and 4 and still in a playoff spot

It's over man, the fat lady is singing as Tyrod being a starting QB in the NFL.

We won in spite of Tyrod not because of

Edited by xRUSHx

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

It's over man, the fat lady is singing as Tyrod being a starting QB in the NFL.

Ok, I was just asking what you meant by it. You just made it sound like the season was over by having a 2-7 record and they had nothing left to play for.

I would personally start Tyrod because I think he gives them a better chance to win, but if they get to 5-7, then I would put in Peterman for the last 4 games

3 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think the Chargers have the best D line in the NFL. Just a shade better than the Jets. We will need to pass the football to win this game. Peterman gives us a better chance to at least win this game.

Yes and Bosa is a monster and going to abuse Mills, Glenn or whoever he's lined up against.

Chargers should have beat a very good Jags team on the road and will be out for blood against a battered Bills team.

If Taylor has another terrible 1st half performance and we are losing can't imagine a scenario in which we don't go to Peterman at halftime.

7 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Ok, I was just asking what you meant by it. You just made it sound like the season was over by having a 2-7 record and they had nothing left to play for.

I would personally start Tyrod because I think he gives them a better chance to win, but if they get to 5-7, then I would put in Peterman for the last 4 games

Sorry man If I sound snotty, Im a little ticked off at the last two games.

I think we still have a shot at the playoffs but only if Peterman comes in and saves the day otherwise yes I feel the fat lady is singing, it's over man.

Tyrod, better chance to win? Did you see Tyrod the last two weeks? A store clerk could have done a better job IMO. I don't think Tyrod helps this team at all in fact I would say the opposite.

Edited by xRUSHx

Just now, xRUSHx said:

I think we still have a shot at the playoffs but only if Peterman comes in and saves the day otherwise yes I feel the fat lady is singing, it's over man.

Tyrod, better chance to win? Did you see Tyrod the last two weeks? A store clerk could have done a better job. I don't think Tyrod helps this team at all in fact I would say the opposite.

I don't think Tyrod played bad at all against the Jets.

He was awful on Sunday though.

Did you see the defence the past 2 weeks? What QB would win even one of those games? I believe in total the past 2 games they were outrushed 500 to about 150.... Peterman aint saving that

Saints didn't punt once. Tell me, has there ever been a team that has won a game where the opposing team hasn't punted?

5 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Did you see the defence the past 2 weeks? What QB would win even one of those games? I believe in total the past 2 games they were outrushed 500 to about 150.... Peterman aint saving that

Saints didn't punt once. Tell me, has there ever been a team that has won a game where the opposing team hasn't punted?

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, Phillip Rivers, Drew Brees.  They have all done it at one time.  Also better QBs don't go three and out as much as we have the past two weeks

4 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Our offense didn't help at all. If we would have done some scoring I'm sure our D would have helped more, the game was a lost cause when you know your QB cant do anything.

With a QB like Brees he needs to be sitting on the bench I don't care how good your D is your not stopping his offense all the time but if you can keep him on the bench and slow him down with your offense on the field scoring you have a legit shot to win.

As for the Jests we got blown out man you can't really be happy about Tyrod padding stats and with a straight face say he had a good game. He showed up when the game was over just like Trent Edwards used to do, look at those stats it wasn' t Trents fault. SMH

14 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Sorry man If I sound snotty, Im a little ticked off at the last two games.

Tyrod, better chance to win? Did you see Tyrod the last two weeks? A store clerk could have done a better job. I don't think Tyrod helps this team at all in fact I would say the opposite.

...for what it's worth, here are my big picture concerns without assessing blame to individuals in a TEAM sport...we have the SAME personnel that got us to 5-2 and against clubs where the "W" was earned that virtually nobody forecasted.....yet in the past 11 days, we have been woefully gut punched by the Jets and NO with NO counter punches....just sat there and took our major licks......doesn't the inability to counter lie solely at the feet of your HC, DC and OC?.......aren't THEY responsible for putting your club in the best position to win or did all personnel suddenly come down with leprosy or STD's??.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy