Saints' Cam Jordan: "We kept Taylor in the pocket and made him a quarterback"

Wayne Arnold

3 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

I was talking about Derek Anderson

Anderson never played for the Bills. 

3 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

The book on Taylor has been out for some time.

And McD and his staff can't be stupid enough to not understand every team we play is going to continue to stack the box and force Taylor to beat them with his arm and he can't and won't do that.

Just trying to understand why McD is latched on to a guy that Doug Whaley even tried to get rid off before he was fired. It's time to move on.

I can see why they don't want to move away from Taylor too quickly considering he's a captain and the players respect him.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Anderson never played for the Bills. 

I know that. I misread your original post. I thought you said it was the worst QB performance you've ever seen, which is why I mentioned Derek Anderson.

But you said worst performance from a Bills QB, so my bad on that

1 hour ago, billsfan11 said:

I know that. I misread your original post. I thought you said it was the worst QB performance you've ever seen, which is why I mentioned Derek Anderson.

But you said worst performance from a Bills QB, so my bad on that

Yeah, but what were Trent’s stats from that game? Anderson was still the winning QB. That doesn’t say much for Trent on that day. If I remember correctly, Edwards was incredibly awful. I’ll have to look up the numbers. It likely ranks up there with TT’s performance yesterday. 

3 hours ago, Fallser said:

Tyrod only has his legs to offer surprises.  This is embarrassing, it's time to make a change.  When teams expose TT week after week for not being a proper QB, we are going no where. The blueprint to beat the Bills is our there and now the fall is on...I'd be surprised if we make it to 8 wins...

The raiders and bucs didn't really expose him... neither did atlanta, or denver.  

We're not going to win shootouts with peterman either.  We aren't a shootout team at this point.  We need to run the ball better and get into makeable 3rd down's. 

It'd also help if we stopped the other team and had some decent field position.  We never started anywhere beyond the 25 yard line - all game long.

30 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Yeah, but what were Trent’s stats from that game? Anderson was still the winning QB. That doesn’t say much for Trent on that day. If I remember correctly, Edwards was incredibly awful. I’ll have to look up the numbers. It likely ranks up there with TT’s performance yesterday. 

Stats were marginally better I guess you can say. He was 16 for 31 for 152 yards with an INT

Do you throw Peterman into the lion's den with a trip out West to LA, KC, and then a home game against Bill Belichick's defense?  I say yes as I'm done with Tyrod after defending him the last two and a half years, but I respect the coaches decision as they're more qualified to determine if and when to start Peterman.

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Do you throw Peterman into the lion's den with a trip out West to LA, KC, and then a home game against Bill Belichick's defense?  I say yes as I'm done with Tyrod after defending him the last two and a half years, but I respect the coaches decision as they're more qualified to determine if and when to start Peterman.

I'd rather see him warm up against LA then KC or NE. 

Tyrod is going to get crushed these next few weeks, I want to see if Peterman can do it, if not at least we know teams won't say they made him be a QB

Edited by xRUSHx

42 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

edwards.jpg.8e6dde5f66998cf7979517fba553bb34.jpg

Compared to...

saints_game.jpg.81a397c91b55200ab318ec938dc9d227.jpg

7 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I'd rather see him warm up against LA then KC or NE. 

Tyrod is going to get crushed these next few weeks, I want to see if Peterman can do it, if not at least we know teams won't say they made him be a QB

LA has a much better defence than NE and KC.

Joey Bosa and Ingram are going to absolutely wreck the Bills o line next week

8 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

LA has a much better defence than NE and KC.

Joey Bosa and Ingram are going to absolutely wreck the Bills o line next week

It doesn't matter what D Tyrod plays he is dead in the water. It is also a road game Tyrod doesn't show for them. I'd rather see him play LA then get thrown into a KC or NE game to start. Just my opinion

Edited by xRUSHx

6 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Which makes it more difficult to throw the ball down the field and score a touchdown.

Yep true it does.

But NP wasn't throwing the ball down the field, so there's that. He was throwing it under the 4 deep coverage and methodically taking what they gave him.