Bills vs. Chargers History

NFL Week 11 Maps 

209otjd.jpg

FOX Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Chris Myers
Color Analyst: Daryl Johnston
Sideline Reporter: Laura Okmin

Recap: Chargers Lose in Overtime, 20-17

Philip Rivers surpasses 4,000 career completions in a 20-17 overtime loss to the Jaguars.

Quick Observations from the OT Loss

Stats, notes, quotes and more.

Coach Lynn Postgame Press Conference (4:37)

Head Coach Anthony Lynn talks to the media following the Week 10 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Philip Rivers: "We Squandered too Many Opportunities" (4:57)

Philip Rivers talks to the media following the Week 10 loss in Jacksonville.

Chargers vs. Jaguars Gamebook PDF

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Tyrod is starting, so the Chargers will stack the box and take McCoy out. We will punt on almost every possession and get embarrassed in front of the 238 people in the stands.

It’s not to late to grow a pair of stones and name Peterman the starter. Give the fans something to actually look forward to and maybe save the season. Start Peterman or watch 5-2 go to 5-7. Tyrod has been figured out. 

10 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Its Tyrod's last stand. Win and we are 6-4, the best we have been at 10 games in the drought and in the drivers seat for the wild card.

lose, especially like today, and its game over and he will be run out of town.

What else do we need to see? The guy is a remedial level passer and is the only starting qb in the nfl that can’t make a check or audible at the LOS. It’s like watching a guy that has never even watched an NFL game before. The guy threw a 1 yd pass to a guy that got tackled in bounds with 12 sec left and no timeouts while in fg range. Today he threw a low pct 40 something yd pass on 3rd and 2. He constantly throws 5 yd passes to standing still receivers on 3rd and 10. He has zero football intelligence. That’s not what you want at the most cerebral position in sports. It should have been over after week 16 of last season. Why does he need to get us blown out by the Chargers and ruin another season? Start the kid that will actually look at and throw to the WRs. Maybe we can still make it.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What else do we need to see? The guy in a remedial level passer and is the only starting qb in the nfl that can’t make a check or audible at the LOS. It’s like watching a guy that has never even watched an NFL game before. The guy threw a 1 yd pass to a guy that got tackled in bounds with 12 sec left and no timeouts while in fg range. Today he threw a low pct 40 something yd pass on 3rd and 2. He constantly throws 5 yd passes to standing still receivers on 3rd and 10. He has zero football intelligence. That’s not what you want at the most cerebral position in sports. It should have been over after week 16 of last season. Why does he need to get us blown out by the Chargers and ruin another season. Start the kid that will actually look at and throw to the WRs. Maybe we can still make it.

Hey man, I'm all aboard the Peterman train. I believe he's gonna be great. I'm merely saying that if we gotta roll with TT, then he better save the day here or else McD is gonna lose fans.

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Pretty telling the the early line from Vegas has a 4-6 team favored over a 5-4 Bills team and by more than the standard 3 points the home team is given by default.

In other words everybody knows the Bills are finished.

The Chargers are only 3-6.  Anyways, the Bills will get blown out!

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Hey man, I'm all aboard the Peterman train. I believe he's gonna be great. I'm merely saying that if we gotta roll with TT, then he better save the day here or else McD is gonna lose fans.

No I get what your saying. And we both know no matter what we want, Tyrod is going to play. When he does, we will lose. Even though I felt like our season was over last Thursday, it really will be when the chargers stomp the mud out of us.

18 minutes ago, McBean said:

Next week will be the typical nail in coffin game to push this streak to 18.

Never again will this team fool me.

Don’t worry, we will still be in the “Playoff Hunt” graphic which keeps some semblance of hope alive. History tells us we can disregard that though.

Just now, leonbus23 said:

playoffs.jpg

Hey if the Steelers can still grab a wild card at 5-6 maybe we have hope lol

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

No I get what your saying. And we both know no matter what we want, Tyrod is going to play. When he does, we will lose. Even though I felt like our season was over last Thursday, it really will be when the chargers stomp the mud out of us.

Found this. Sums things up.

• Like (+1) 1

“If the season ended today”

To bad it didnt. That’s the only thing that could actually stop the bleeding here. We all know where this is going. Most of us knew it in the 3rd quarter of the Jets game. Until we have a qb that can sustain drives and move the ball on the road...this is who we are. The 8th or 9th best team in the AFC..Not good enough. 

#startpeterman

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

“If the season ended today”

To bad it didnt. That’s the only thing that could actually stop the bleeding here. We all know where this is going. Most of us knew it in the 3rd quarter of the Jets game. Until we have a qb that can sustain drives and move the ball on the road...this is who we are. The 8th or 9th best team in the AFC..Not good enough. 

#startpeterman

He'll stay on the becnh where he belongs.  On to the game related matters.