Which one of you was this? ? (New Era Streaker)

YoloinOhio

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-11-13 at 2:00 AM, The Dean said:

That's only one reason why he is a trooper and not a DA. Sure, he could be arrested, and maybe even charged, with just about anything. But if you honestly believe a streaker at a football game would get convicted for anything other than a misdemeanor like "disorderly conduct" you are kidding yourself. Nudity, in an of itself, is not sexual. And a football game, is not a place where minors gather, though some might be in attendance. Any judge would laugh that out of the courtroom, if they tried to pin a sex crime on him.

Now, if he stopped and jacked it a bit---well, then you may have a point

I just spat coffee all over my phone. 

Dying here. 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:57 PM, John in Jax said:

You know what I hate about this? Whenever something like this happens, the directors running the show for the TV broadcasts NEVER show these people on air. We have mass murderers who get tons of air time, but let some brave soul do something wonderfully stupid, and they act as if he's chopping off somebody's head, and don't let the millions in the TV audience see what's going on.

And oh yeah, I know the old excuse is "it'll just cause more people to do it to get their few minutes of fame." That's pure BS, and this pathetic theory has never been proven.

Speaking of TV coverage....I did watch the first half today, and I noticed that when the Saints player who had to be ambulanced out got hurt, they did not show even a single replay (on the TV broadcast). What was up with that? Was it gruesome or something?

I second this motion. I'm watching the darn game to see everything that's going on. There's this thing called the internet where I can just find out what happened eventually. Save me some time broadcast!

Honestly I'm surprised that he only has to pay a fine and being banned from games for a year. They could of easily threw the book at him. Like probably kids at the game so you were exposed to them and could of been nailed as a sexual offender. 

Not that I'm advocating for him to be in serious trouble I just was surprised they went so light on him. Oh well rock out and all that.

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

Good to know we dont take a little fun nudity a little too serious.  You here about people arrested for peeing in public having to register.

That's what I was thinking. I heard the stories as well. It could of went that way if they really wanted to throw the book at him.

If I'm ever in trouble I'm calling that guys Lawyer.