Which one of you was this? ? (New Era Streaker)

YoloinOhio

So there is actually a benefit organized to offset his legal costs? :mellow:

http://sweetbuffalo716.com/mom-of-streaker-says-he-gave-everyone-good-laugh-after-loss-of-beloved-family-member/

A benefit will soon be thrown to help Tristan with legal expenses – The Pants Off Dance Off to be held 8 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 25 at The Gypsy Parlor in Buffalo. More info here: 

www.facebook.com/events/163785320885697??ti=ia

We have a feeling he will have an overwhelming amount of support and love for this.

#freethewiener

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So there is actually a benefit organized to offset his legal costs? :mellow:

http://sweetbuffalo716.com/mom-of-streaker-says-he-gave-everyone-good-laugh-after-loss-of-beloved-family-member/

What a joke, guy does something dumb that gets himself into legal trouble and now many will come to his support to bail him out cause that's what people do today.....

There's plenty of other ways to lift people spirits after a death then doing something illegal

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

What a joke, guy does something dumb that gets himself into legal trouble and now many will come to his support to bail him out cause that's what people do today.....

There's plenty of other ways to lift people spirits after a death then doing something illegal

Maybe it's just a reason to have a pants-off dance-off.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/13/2017 at 9:32 AM, buffaloboyinATL said:

I just got a text from a buddy of mine. Turns out this guy is his nephew.  Apparently he is still in jail this morning...

Well maybe he will meet his future mate there.

On 11/13/2017 at 3:36 PM, Dablitzkrieg said:

He should have taken a giant crap on the field.  That was how I felt about the game yesterday 0:)

He would but you were too heavy for him to lift!