Which one of you was this? ? (New Era Streaker)

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Less than 10 minutes ago the NY State trooper my wife babysits for was here to pick up her son. Said he can absolutely be charged for indecent exposure with children present and be charged as a sexual crime against a minor.  Im not joking. 

That's only one reason why he is a trooper and not a DA. Sure, he could be arrested, and maybe even charged, with just about anything. But if you honestly believe a streaker at a football game would get convicted for anything other than a misdemeanor like "disorderly conduct" you are kidding yourself. Nudity, in an of itself, is not sexual. And a football game, is not a place where minors gather, though some might be in attendance. Any judge would laugh that out of the courtroom, if they tried to pin a sex crime on him.

Now, if he stopped and jacked it a bit---well, then you may have a point. 

• Haha (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, The Dean said:

That's only one reason why he is a trooper and not a DA. Sure, he could be arrested, and maybe even charged, with just about anything. But if you honestly believe a streaker at a football game would get convicted for anything other than a misdemeanor like "disorderly conduct" you are kidding yourself. Nudity, in an of itself, is not sexual. And a football game, is not a place where minors gather, though some might be in attendance. Any judge would laugh that out of the courtroom, if they tried to pin a sex crime on him.

Now, if he stopped and jacked it a bit---well, then you may have a point. 

She....I said she picked up her son.

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Felony-Indecent-Exposure.htm

4 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I like how yolo is asking us... clever plot to throw us off of his identity 

Idoubt he’’d have internet access this quick? 

4 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I haven't been that thin since my mid to late 30's ;)

And I haven’t been that drunk since....oh, never mind....

5 hours ago, fansince88 said:

In all seriousness, kids were in the stands. Is this a sexual crime?

You serious? I see The Dean has acknowledged you are. For real though?

4 hours ago, Bad Things said:

You're questioning if streaking should be considered a sexual crime?

C'mon, get a grip.

3 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Not questioning if it should be. It is. Its called exposing yourself in the presence of children. Get a clue!

Please acknowledge that it was the only enjoyable moment from the day.

You know in places like St. Martin or Europe the children are exposed to neked people strolling the beach? For sure the guy gets a fine and some minor offense but maybe he did it because he knew he would be banned for life from the stadium and this he can end the madness of supporting these guys!

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Less than 10 minutes ago the NY State trooper my wife babysits for was here to pick up her son. Said he can absolutely be charged for indecent exposure with children present and be charged as a sexual crime against a minor.  Im not joking. 

LOL 

5 hours ago, zow2 said:

This picture is fantastic. I bet the guy gets this enlarged, and makes a poster of it. 

Edited by beerme1

14 hours ago, Bad Things said:

You're questioning if streaking should be considered a sexual crime?

C'mon, get a grip.

Public indecency, or being naked in a public place usually gets you the privelage of having to register as a sex offender especially in a location where children may be present.

4 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I just got a text from a buddy of mine. Turns out this guy is his nephew.  Apparently he is still in jail this morning...

His mom was on the radio, she said the same thing, was just laughing about the whole thing, takked about how he was looking to start his own arborist business. Im sure the family will have lots of laughs when he has to register as a sex offender