Which one of you was this? ? (New Era Streaker)

YoloinOhio

Just now, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Some of the saddest memories of my childhood involve this team. 

I could be worse,a few hundred miles down the freeway lies Cleveland.

No thats sad.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Stadium security shut down more runners than the Bills did today.

At least they didn't allow him to fall and get up and run again;)

You know what I hate about this? Whenever something like this happens, the directors running the show for the TV broadcasts NEVER show these people on air. We have mass murderers who get tons of air time, but let some brave soul do something wonderfully stupid, and they act as if he's chopping off somebody's head, and don't let the millions in the TV audience see what's going on.

And oh yeah, I know the old excuse is "it'll just cause more people to do it to get their few minutes of fame." That's pure BS, and this pathetic theory has never been proven.

Speaking of TV coverage....I did watch the first half today, and I noticed that when the Saints player who had to be ambulanced out got hurt, they did not show even a single replay (on the TV broadcast). What was up with that? Was it gruesome or something?

49 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

You know what I hate about this? Whenever something like this happens, the directors running the show for the TV broadcasts NEVER show these people on air. We have mass murderers who get tons of air time, but let some brave soul do something wonderfully stupid, and they act as if he's chopping off somebody's head, and don't let the millions in the TV audience see what's going on.

And oh yeah, I know the old excuse is "it'll just cause more people to do it to get their few minutes of fame." That's pure BS, and this pathetic theory has never been proven.

Speaking of TV coverage....I did watch the first half today, and I noticed that when the Saints player who had to be ambulanced out got hurt, they did not show even a single replay (on the TV broadcast). What was up with that? Was it gruesome or something?

From the Saints website:

The only negative from the game was a scary situation involving reserve running back Daniel Lascoicon-article-link.gif. The second-year player injured his spine in the second quarter of
Sunday’s game against Buffalo, and was transported to a local hospital via ambulance.
The second-year running back had feeling in his extremities and was being attended to by Dr.
Michael Hartman, the Saints’ team doctor.

Lasco was injured on kickoff coverage, after Mark Ingram’s 3-yard touchdown run gave New
Orleans a 14-3 lead with 9:03 left in the first half. After helping make a tackle on Buffalo
returner Brandon Tate, Lasco lay motionless on New Era Field for several minutes before
medical attendants placed him on a stretcher and loaded him into the ambulance, which drove
onto the field to pick up Lasco.

His teammates surrounded him while he was placed on the stretcher, and applauded as he was
loaded into the ambulance. Coach Sean Payton said in his postgame press conference that all signs are positive with Lasco's condition.

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

When will people learn to turn their phones when shooting video?

1 hour ago, Bad Things said:

You're questioning if streaking should be considered a sexual crime?

C'mon, get a grip.

Even though he started his post with "Seriously", it seems like a pretty obvious attempt at humor. Dontcha think?

3 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Not questioning if it should be. It is. Its called exposing yourself in the presence of children. Get a clue!

Sorry Bad Things, I was wrong. He WAS actually serious. 

While streaking is stupid, it isn't as if he stripped outside a grade school, or Jr High. Streaking has been going on for years, at sporting events (among other events). Public nudity is a crime, but it has never been considered a sex crime. Nothing sexual occurred here. 

1 hour ago, John in Jax said:

I hear you.  Show the f-ing streakers!  At least I would have been entertained for a few seconds that way in the middle of a game that was painful to watch.

They DID show replays (as I recall) of the injury; the collision was huge and made a really loud, sickening thud type noise.  The Saint was absolutely knocked flat out cold before he fell to the turf.  Violent, violent collision.

You could see his hand all twitchy and doing weird things as he was lying on the field in never never land with all the trainers and medics around him.

His head met the runner's thigh.  It was the equivalent of a Mike Tyson KO punch, probably x 10.

Guy's lucky he isn't dead.

2 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Sorry Bad Things, I was wrong. He WAS actually serious. 

While streaking is stupid, it isn't as if he stripped outside a grade school, or Jr High. Streaking has been going on for years, at sporting events (among other events). Public nudity is a crime, but it has never been considered a sex crime. Nothing sexual occurred here. 

Less than 10 minutes ago the NY State trooper my wife babysits for was here to pick up her son. Said he can absolutely be charged for indecent exposure with children present and be charged as a sexual crime against a minor.  Im not joking.