“Tyrod is our starter.”

McBean

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Great a coach with no Balls willing to look at the team future.

McD is a little too conservative; he seems to be playing not to lose.  He needs to get more of a killer instinct...be more aggressive on defense and not solely rely on turnovers.  Open the run up by stretching the field vertically.

Really sucks... TT was a free agent and they agreed on a deal with him to choose the Bills.

Then they drafted Peterman. The goal was to have Peterman learn from the sidelines (most likely he learned what NOT to do as a QB)

After the way we lost the last 2 games (especially today), we need a QB who can put up some points and move the chains because our defense is struggling in every way possible atm.

56 yards passing as a QB is not even bench worthy I'm sorry... I'm done with this TT gives is the best chance to win bullsh!t... Does he really? Even JP Losman had more than 56 yards... 

I'm officially on the bring Peterman in bandwagon. I never was... but welcome me to the squad Peterman fans. I'm here...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Really sucks... TT was a free agent and they agreed on a deal with him to choose the Bills.

Then they drafted Peterman. The goal was to have Peterman learn from the sidelines (most likely he learned what NOT to do as a QB)

After the way we lost the last 2 games (especially today), we need a QB who can put up some points and move the chains because our defense is struggling in every way possible atm.

56 yards passing as a QB is not even bench worthy I'm sorry... I'm done with this TT gives is the best chance to win bullsh!t... Does he really? Even JP Losman had more than 56 yards... 

I'm officially on the bring Peterman in bandwagon. I never was... but welcome me to the squad Peterman fans. I'm here...

This pass offense today was the worst I’ve ever seen from a Bills team.  We’ve had some really bad QB’s too.

Run defense as well.

In all fairness, Peterman’s TD came against the Saints 4th stringers. He would have looked a little different against their starters.

also, does everyone expect the head coach to make some knee jerk reaction to who the starter is at the post game presser? Hold your horses.

Lets digest the loss and make adjustments during the upcoming week.

Edited by Idandria
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Its just Coaches protocol . The media comes last. Besides, I don't think he will make a change 

He isn’t going to make a change now that he’s committed to Tyrod as the starter. 

Even if it is iust coach speak, you don’t tell the media after the game one guy is your starter when you are going to make a change..

Edited by Bangarang

Just now, Idandria said:

In all fairness, Peterman’s TD came against the Saints 4th stringers. He would have looked a little different against their starters.

also, does everyone expect the head coach to make some knee jerk reaction to who the starter is. 

Lets digest the loss and make adjustments during the upcoming week.

Its the buffalo way. Onward to 7-9!