See the Premiere of the WNED-TV Documentary RALPH

26CornerBlitz

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I went to the screening of this at WNED a couple weeks ago. It's a good show :)

Was the movie more of a love letter about Ralph?  Or was it a fair look at some of the mistakes he made as owner of the Bills.  Because there have been many

On 12/8/2017 at 10:18 PM, BuffaloRush said:

Was the movie more of a love letter about Ralph?  Or was it a fair look at some of the mistakes he made as owner of the Bills.  Because there have been many

Do a GoFund to raise money so Chuck Dickerson and Jerry Sullivan can do your movie.

8 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Or I could just find a director who wanted to make a balanced film about his life without sugar-coating some of his well-documented mishaps with this franchise

You should make a documentary that sings the praises of Dunkirk Don.:lol:

8 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Or I could just find a director who wanted to make a balanced film about his life without sugar-coating some of his well-documented mishaps with this franchise

By far, the single most important factor in the Bills long history of being not very good is Ralph Wilson.

A documentary searching for objectivity would paint him as almost a tragic hero constantly being responsible for his own team's lack of success for decades.

No way in hell that is the film WNED produced.  I haven't seen it and likely won't.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

By far, the single most important factor in the Bills long history of being not very good is Ralph Wilson.

A documentary searching for objectivity would paint him as almost a tragic hero constantly being responsible for his own team's lack of success for decades.

No way in hell that is the film WNED produced.  I haven't seen it and likely won't.

You sound like you would be a barrel of laughs to go to some games with! :)