College Basketball 2017-2018

YoloinOhio

Crazy night last night.  I think Houston punched their ticket with the big win against Cinci.  Ohio State was due for a game like this & PSU is not a bad team, I don't care what their RPI says.  Arizona got a nice win at ASU last night.  Should be a crazy atmosphere tonight at the RC.  Bonnies at large hopes are hinging on this one.  They need it.  I love betting on desperate teams at home.  I think Bonnies win tonight.  Line is sitting at Bonnie +1.5 right now.  Might throw some money on them.  Great weekend of basketball coming up though.  Really looking forward to Nova/X tomorrow.  Winner has inside track for a 1 seed. 

Edited by Gordio

30 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Congrats Bonnie fans! I did not see game, but that should go a long way towards a bid! awesome! And congrats UB too!

Now, lets get the Spiders to win the conference and get 3 bid A-10!!

You are discriminating. Why didn't you include the Griffs when throwing out the accolades? Are you a hater? If Kirby sees your post you will be on his crap list. :)

did the Griffs 

17 minutes ago, JohnC said:

You are discriminating. Why didn't you include the Griffs when throwing out the accolades? Are you a hater? If Kirby sees your post you will be on his crap list. :)

did the Griffs win something yesterday? If so, congrats!:beer:

13 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Condescending is a behavior that gets proud street-wise Italians into strike back mode. Be careful. :ph34r:

i have no idea if they won something honestly, and was too lazy to look it up. Saw a tweet UB won their side of the conference, saw Bonnie beat UR..have no clue if the Griffs won anything yesterday.

19 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i have no idea if they won something honestly, and was too lazy to look it up. Saw a tweet UB won their side of the conference, saw Bonnie beat UR..have no clue if the Griffs won anything yesterday.

Canisius beat Monmouth, a Jersey powerhouse 78-60! :D All the local teams UB, Bona, Niagara and Canisius) are  playing well this season. UB and hopefully Bona will make the tournament. Canisius will have to win their tournament to make it to the dance. If you want the scoop on Canisius Kirby's the man to talk to. As of today he has banished me from his select circle because of my unyielding position on Tryrod.  Eventually he will see the light. 

UB men clinched the MAC East Friday. Toledo lost too, so the Bulls have a 2-game lead on 1st place overall. 4 games remain.

The UB women also clinched the MAC East, but trail Central Michigan by one game for first. But unlike the men, they are a likely getting an at-large bid thanks to an RPI of 14.

Vindication for Michigan today, after blowing their first game against the Buckeyes.

Michigan beat Ohio State today in Ann Arbor on Senior Day, where the Wolverines finished the season 15-1 at home.

Michigan has had some disappointing losses this year, but they have had some big wins as well.

The entire Big 10 has gotten bizarre at the end of the regular season

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

When Villanova is on fire, like they were yesterday, they can beat anybody. Xavier didn’t play poorly in the first half, but ‘Nova crushed them. Glad it’s only one game. No shame in losing to Nova. Peak in March! 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Lets hope its peak late 50's!

I’ve set my hopes on the 60’s! I’ve got a few years on you, and the finishing line to the 50’s is almost in sight. The best things in my recent life include the dog just has a bladder infection (vs a tumor which was the other option), and buying a massage chair yesterday, which is good for old men. I still have some eligibility left, maybe I’m a few massages away from being the next Michael Jordan? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ve set my hopes on the 60’s! I’ve got a few years on you, and the finishing line to the 50’s is almost in sight. The best things in my recent life include the dog just has a bladder infection (vs a tumor which was the other option), and buying a massage chair yesterday, which is good for old men. I still have some eligibility left, maybe I’m a few massages away from being the next Michael Jordan? 

More like a few massages away from being Bill Clinton :P