Week 10. Playoffs or Bust!

CommonCents

My strong start is now a distant memory. Hunt has hit the rookie wall and the early season injuries have brought me back down to earth.

Sitting at 5-4 currently in the last playoff position.

This week I need some magic. Hunt is on a bye, Evans is suspended and Reed is toast.

Theilen vs. Washington

Parker vs. Seattle

Benjamin vs. NO

Shepard vs. SF

Darkwa vs. SF

Corey Davis vs. Bengals

Pick 3! 

Anyone that needs tight end help take a look and see if Olsen got waived when he was injured. I read he could be back in the next few weeks. Good luck!

I agree with Yolo.

I have been riding the Bills D but now they get some lousy matchups and other teams have claimed all the good defenses (except Philly who is on a bye).

Do I grab the Pats? Jets? Titans? Ride the Bills one more week and stash the Eagles?

3 hours ago, Big C said:

I agree with Yolo.

I have been riding the Bills D but now they get some lousy matchups and other teams have claimed all the good defenses (except Philly who is on a bye).

Do I grab the Pats? Jets? Titans? Ride the Bills one more week and stash the Eagles?

Jets have a favorable match-up this week going against Fitz who is without Mike Evans. I don't trust the Titans ,and the Pats have shown some promise. 

I had the same dilemma but I was able to grab Minnesota off of waivers this week.  

3 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

Jets have a favorable match-up this week going against Fitz who is without Mike Evans. I don't trust the Titans ,and the Pats have shown some promise. 

I had the same dilemma but I was able to grab Minnesota off of waivers this week.  

No one is dropping defenses in my league. And since I posted this the Pats and Jets were both picked up. I don't know. The Bills could lay another egg, or they could get me like 6 points. 

Just now, Big C said:

No one is dropping defenses in my league. And since I posted this the Pats and Jets were both picked up. I don't know. The Bills could lay another egg, or they could get me like 6 points. 

It sucks, I had the Eagles Defense and dropped them after the KC game I believe. I have on my 4 teams - Seattle, NE, Minnesota, Arizona. 

In my big money league I'm trying to trade Wentz for a flex WR and I'm getting denied for someone who won't let go Marvin Jones, but has Antonio Brown, Tyreek Hill, and Karmara :( but has Fitz as their QB currently 

2 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

It sucks, I had the Eagles Defense and dropped them after the KC game I believe. I have on my 4 teams - Seattle, NE, Minnesota, Arizona. 

In my big money league I'm trying to trade Wentz for a flex WR and I'm getting denied for someone who won't let go Marvin Jones, but has Antonio Brown, Tyreek Hill, and Karmara :( but has Fitz as their QB currently 

Ha, I had Deshaun Watson. Picked up TT for the bye and then shipped off Tyrod to a guy for Stefon Diggs somehow. Was looking like a boss with Watson/Hill/Diggs/Fuller/Gurley/Mixon/Brate and then the next day Deshaun tears his ACL. Really coulda used TT but having Diggs makes up for losing Fuller and I got Mariota off the wire. Also traded Tyreek for Baldwin because I need the higher floor and a win this week. Just worried that my Haushcka/Bills D combo will fail me again like it did last week, for the first time. 

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Ha, I had Deshaun Watson. Picked up TT for the bye and then shipped off Tyrod to a guy for Stefon Diggs somehow. Was looking like a boss with Watson/Hill/Diggs/Fuller/Gurley/Mixon/Brate and then the next day Deshaun tears his ACL. Really coulda used TT but having Diggs makes up for losing Fuller and I got Mariota off the wire. Also traded Tyreek for Baldwin because I need the higher floor and a win this week. Just worried that my Haushcka/Bills D combo will fail me again like it did last week, for the first time. 

Yeah, I currently have Dak, Gurley, Shady, Landry, Thielen, Kelce(bye) rolling with Clay this week, and Mixon/Kupp as my flex along with Jake Elliot(Boswell this week) and the Patriots D. 

I have Wentz on the bench and I really need a solid WR in .5 ppr format. I'm in first even though I have the highest points against. 

1 minute ago, Captain Murica said:

Yeah, I currently have Dak, Gurley, Shady, Landry, Thielen, Kelce(bye) rolling with Clay this week, and Mixon/Kupp as my flex along with Jake Elliot(Boswell this week) and the Patriots D. 

I have Wentz on the bench and I really need a solid WR in .5 ppr format. I'm in first even though I have the highest points against. 

Gurley and Shady?? Duuuude that's ferocious. 

15 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Yeah, Gurley is amazing to be honest. Even when he isn't rushing for 100+ yards he does well in the passing game. He was my second round pick believe it or not.

Gurley was going in the second in a lot of leagues, mine included. I would rather not use my keeper on a second round guy in theory, but Gurley is a top 5 pick next year and this Rams offense is legit. So unless Corey Davis really, really breaks out in the second half he's my guy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.