[closed]Does anyone actually pay for the Buffalo News' Bills Coverage?

BuffaloRush

26 minutes ago, Augie said:

You ain’t seen crazy YET!  And because there are so many posters is the exact reason that it’s become something that is heavily self-policed. The mods are great, and will shut duplicates down in time, but it’s been an ongoing issue so pay attention and use search before starting anything. 

I’ve been around a while and can count on one hand the threads I’ve started. Someone has covered just about everything. 

Wow, the intensity for message board etiquette is off the charts here.  There are very few things sacred in this world anymore - nice to know that message boards still are so cherished

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Wow, the intensity for message board etiquette is off the charts here.  There are very few things sacred in this world anymore - nice to know that message boards still are so cherished

Actually, once you get the feel for it, it’s a wonderful community. But I’ll admit not everyone fits in. That part is up to you. I know that I watched and learned for a while. I didn’t come out of the box opening duplicate threads violating one of the touchy rules, because I paid attention to how things worked.