Best ROC Bills Bars?

jimmy10

Scanning the Bills Backers Chapter list, I noticed the new Duff's on West Henrietta Road is the official Rochester Bills Backers bar. I live pretty close by there, but haven't been in for a game yet. Anyone know what the atmosphere is like? Any other good places to catch the games in ROC? I figure most places will have a heavy Bills contingent just given our proximity to BUF. But most places I've been to during a game, Distillery, Tullys, etc, usually seem to have a mix of all sorts of teams. 

On 11/6/2017 at 11:19 AM, jimmy10 said:

Scanning the Bills Backers Chapter list, I noticed the new Duff's on West Henrietta Road is the official Rochester Bills Backers bar. I live pretty close by there, but haven't been in for a game yet. Anyone know what the atmosphere is like? Any other good places to catch the games in ROC? I figure most places will have a heavy Bills contingent just given our proximity to BUF. But most places I've been to during a game, Distillery, Tullys, etc, usually seem to have a mix of all sorts of teams. 

The Brickwood at least for the night games has been very good to watch a game at. not sure about others I've always wanted to check around to see what other bars are like

• Thank you (+1) 1