TBD SIGN UP PARKING SAINTS game Hammer’s Lot

mead107

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Would it be inappropriate if a guy brought a pitcher over and ordered 48 samples?

Sounds like good planning to me! Help the man move some product, quench your thirst. Win/win! 

Guys, I have been a long time reader but had never registered before, I just bought an airplane ticket and a ticket to the game (I am also going to NE and IND games). Is there still space for tomorrow? This is my first bills game in Buffalo (fan for 27 years). If so please let me know and what do I bring.

18 minutes ago, Edmoge70 said:

Guys, I have been a long time reader but had never registered before, I just bought an airplane ticket and a ticket to the game (I am also going to NE and IND games). Is there still space for tomorrow? This is my first bills game in Buffalo (fan for 27 years). If so please let me know and what do I bring.

You’re in for a treat! I won’t be there tomorrow, and I’ve never been to Hammers (unfortunately - I hope to correct that soon), but I’m sure the right folks will chime in and help you out. It’s a friendly bunch around here with one thing in common. I’m excited for you! (Do NOT bring a burning table.) 

P.S. - try not to start any more Tyrod threads than are needed.......so.....none. That’s usually already covered!  :)

24 minutes ago, Edmoge70 said:

Make sure you put a TBD SIGN on dash. Large letters. Try to get to Lot before 9.

Always a ton to eat. We will be on the left side as you enter Lot. Be up towards shed. 

5 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Make sure you put a TBD SIGN on dash. Large letters. Try to get to Lot before 9.

Always a ton to eat. We will be on the left side as you enter Lot. Be up towards shed. 

I knew the right people would get right in on this! It’s a unique community. 

I took one of my son’s years ago when he turned 16 as a rite of passage. We were out to eat the night before and explained our pilgrimage to several people. Without exception they all begged us to come to their tailgate. It was heart warming and stunned my son. 

47 minutes ago, Edmoge70 said:

Sent you a PM