TBD SIGN UP PARKING SAINTS game Hammer’s Lot

mead107

5 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Anyone cooking jambalaya this game? We will be hosting 12 saints fan from New Orleans and they could rate it!

I did the gumbo last game, but think we are too many this game to do, but I may reconsiderB-)

. Now you make sure to tell them to plan on joining us for real Buffalo wings post game!

49 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I did the gumbo last game, but think we are too many this game to do, but I may reconsiderB-)

. Now you make sure to tell them to plan on joining us for real Buffalo wings post game!

Now that sounds like a plan!  

30 minutes ago, thebug said:

Now that sounds like a plan!  

Saints fans are all welcome, Leafs fans not so much!

JK, had a bunch of Sens fans over after the Raider gam!

These  guys were Sens and  Raiders fans and Canadian for Christ sake..so 3 strikes and we still welcomed em!

29 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Liar

Well, i pay for all tickets and expenses, and have a TV to watch the games on...so much like Greek life at college, its Rent a Friend!

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Saints fans are all welcome, Leafs fans not so much!

JK, had a bunch of Sens fans over after the Raider gam!

These  guys were Sens and  Raiders fans and Canadian for Christ sake..so 3 strikes and we still welcomed em!

Well, i pay for all tickets and expenses, and have a TV to watch the games on...so much like Greek life at college, its Rent a Friend!

Haha, sounds like my Brother in law.  Comes over every Sunday, drinks my beer, eats my food, you would think the cheap prick could spring for a pizza every now & then.  Every once in awhile I will complain to my wife & she just says "yeah he never really paid for anything."   I am just like "that's great!."