TBD SIGN UP PARKING SAINTS game Hammer’s Lot

mead107

PLEASE KEEP  post  TO PARKING SIGN UP 

Please sign up here for parking with TBD group at Hammers. 

Put your name below.  Number of spots. 

Put a sign on your dash  with  BIG  letters on a sheet of paper  TBD. 

PLEASE make letters big.  Driver side so parking attendant can direct you to us.  

Please try and get to Lot by 9:00 am. 

We can hold a spot till then. After that it could be a gamble.  

We post this to help  out of town TBD members who may not know anyone to park with.  

We also welcome local TBD members. 

Edited by mead107

What do the regulars think about have laminated VIP signs, so they don't have to keep making new ones each week? I could create them and have them made at Staples where someone could pick them up for this week.

Just now, SDS said:

What do the regulars think about have laminated VIP signs, so they don't have to keep making new ones each week?

When I go to my 3 or 4 games each year, I write my sign in tears of blood. Having a laminated sign would be nice though...or a magnet.

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

What do the regulars think about have laminated VIP signs, so they don't have to keep making new ones each week? I could create them and have them made at Staples where someone could pick them up for this week.

I think it would be great, and i could keep in the dash year round and feel like a VIP!!!:lol:

It would help to have a couple permanent ones as I am always scrambling 7:30 Sunday morning to find paper and something to write with!

And if you could somehow keep Cletus, Fergy, and Boyst the hell out of the lot, that would be even better!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I think it would be great, and i could keep in the dash year round and feel like a VIP!!!:lol:

It would help to have a couple permanent ones as I am always scrambling 7:30 Sunday morning to find paper and something to write with!

And if you could somehow keep Cletus, Fergy, and Boyst the hell out of the lot, that would be even better!

I gave you a "heart" because I agree re. Cletus and Boyst

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

When I go to my 3 or 4 games each year, I write my sign in tears of blood. Having a laminated sign would be nice though...or a magnet.

Do Toyotas have metal dashboards?

You guys are thorough!

In what can not help but be an irritating suggestion, for which I apologize in advance:

For the parking lot attendants I wonder if a sign reading as follows would be a tiny bit easier to read and also aid there memory a little bit.

2BD

then the two bills drive

Or maybe it makes no difference at all or is worse. I let you, the people who actually do things, decide.

9 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

You guys are thorough!

In what can not help but be an irritating suggestion, for which I apologize in advance:

For the parking lot attendants I wonder if a sign reading as follows would be a tiny bit easier to read and also aid there memory a little bit.

2BD

then the two bills drive

Or maybe it makes no difference at all or is worse. I let you, the people who actually do things, decide.

On 11/6/2017 at 9:44 AM, SDS said:

Odd. This showed on my mac and now it is just text. :angry:

Look above   TBD 

Edited by mead107