Tyrod is a franchise QB

Domdab99

He proved it last night. There is no QB in the league who could've done better that TT did last night. Constant pressure, a sieve of an OL...but he kept it calm and cool and did what he could. Hit every damn receiver he had all over the field.

If anyone ever again says he can't throw over the middle, you need to turn in your Bills card.

The running game was awful. His receiver dropped balls and fumbled. He had three monsters in his face hitting him within 2 seconds of just about ever play. He still fought and still had a good game.

I know it sounds strange after such a drubbing, but this may be the game that we look back on and point to when we say, "Tyrod is finally the Man."

Embarrassing loss, yes. But don't blame Tyrod. He played great.

Edited by Domdab99
  • Like (+1) 2

No he is not.

7 sacks because hes too gunshy to pull the trigger at the end of his dropback.

You really believe all 7 were soley QB's fault?? Maybe 2 but that would be it....

No he is not.

7 sacks because hes too gunshy to pull the trigger at the end of his dropback.

If no one is open and/or he can't see an open receiver because of the pass rush in his face, who do you suggest he throw it to?

If no one is open and/or he can't see an open receiver because of the pass rush in his face, who do you suggest he throw it to?

dont be silly, TT should just sling it man...does there need to be anyone to throw it to? just throw it!!!! thats what franchise QBs do brah, they just drop back, close their eyes and throw

• Haha (+1) 2

Jury is still out, I'm not going to pile on him because of last night. But if the wheels come off in the next few games he'll be part of the reason why.

As for a real franchise QB, still think we have one developing on the bench right now but he's obviously not going to play this year unless Taylor gets hurt or is truly terrible in the next few games.

His best passes came in garbage time. He's got no anticipation. Receiver makes eye contact for 2 seconds then he releases.

no that is incorrect.....he had a rating of 109-110 before garbage time....15-20 for over 100 yards and a TD before the wheels came off this team...

No, he is not a franchise QB. He is an average to slightly above average QB, but not a franchise QB.

I would agree with this.

I do like Tyrod because it is refreshing to see a QB who is actually competent for the Bills, but he is not a franchise QB. Not yet at least

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Some people would rather have Tyrod pull the trigger before routes develop and risk an INT than take a sack. It is really a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.