Gameday Thread Bills @ Jets 2nd Half

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if has been said. But Zay Jones holding his knee after starting his best game as a bill and CBS talking about Deshawn Watson was disrespectful. Idk if its severe or not. He clearly was about to beat his man and was pulled down and hyper extended his knee. Romo and Nance talk about Watson the whole time. Disgusting to me.

Jones wasn't even touched, bro.

3 points down on the road getting the ball. could be worse. they are trying to stick with the pocket passing and runs up the gut but the box is stacked and they r bringing pressure. Need countermeasures to open things up. D seems to have tightened up. dropped int, fumble are uncharacteristic so far this year. adversity.. time to dig deep, believe and overcome.

Love the adversity the Jets are bringing to the Bills.......this Bills team is going to have to battle for every win they get and if they prove the tougher team it's all the sweeter!

Tyrod nearly converting a 2nd and 24 and a 2nd and 19 back to back.......that would've been sick if Molasses Matthews could have gotten to the first down marker.

You can literally see how much Benjamin or any high quality WR would help against the defensive approach the Jets are applying.........need people who he can safely throw it up to.

Lmao Molasses Matthews :lol:

I dont know if has been said. But Zay Jones holding his knee after starting his best game as a bill and CBS talking about Deshawn Watson was disrespectful. Idk if its severe or not. He clearly was about to beat his man and was pulled down and hyper extended his knee. Romo and Nance talk about Watson the whole time. Disgusting to me.

They Know as much about Zay as we do. What do you want them to talk about?