Clay Injury Update

He has a very small chance of playing Thursday. But the fact that there is a chance at all is telling. I'd say if they played Sunday it would probably be a game time decision. I just picked him up in Fantasy... Expecting him back for Saints game

He has a very small chance of playing Thursday. But the fact that there is a chance at all is telling. I'd say if they played Sunday it would probably be a game time decision. I just picked him up in Fantasy... Expecting him back for Saints game

He's been ruled out as expected.

This is all over the Bills/Jets game update thread...they said he is very close but don't think he will make it this week...I would look for next week by reading the tea leaves

Relastically Clay/Gaines should wait anyway until Saints. Plenty of time to get 100% and we can win without them. Gaines on the otherhand if he can play I'd try for but he was also ruled out today.

Relastically Clay/Gaines should wait anyway until Saints. Plenty of time to get 100% and we can win without them. Gaines on the otherhand if he can play I'd try for but he was also ruled out today.

Gaines will never be 100%