TRADE: Kelvin Benjamin to Buffalo

Rubes

Buffalo’s pass game production this season has been sorely lacking. Part of it has been due to injury, with Jordan Matthews missing time with a thumb injury. Charles Clay will miss three games counting tonight’s matchup with the Jets. But the Bills are way behind the league average in terms of receptions and receiving yards. Hopefully new acquisition Kelvin Benjamin helps to boost those numbers in time. Here’s how much Buffalo’s pass game numbers have trailed league averages.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know but I'd like to see that kind of speed on the field on the opposite side of Benjamin..........and that's not what the Bills are indicating is in the plans.

If a safety has to choose between cheating toward the speed guy deep or closing on Benjamin in that deep intermediate........that opens up the short stuff and run game.

well lets hope up they mix up the X, Y and Z. Like i have mentioned. Seems to Bills like flexible players who can bunch , play slot, inside or out.

If we are talking wheels ? Then I think Thompson is pretty good on the run.

Won't defenses be more focused on defending his size? ate 6 5 and whatever his weight is now, surely he creates match up issues just standing there

; )

Kirbys quick and easy taco dip:

- 8 oz reduced fat Philadelphia cream cheese

- 1 can of Hormel Chilli (no beans)

- a handful of diced jalapeños

- a hefty amount of Mexican Blended Cheese

Spread cream cheese on the bottom and sides of a pie tin (I use a glass dish). Do this until its fairy even. Dump in the chilli (spread it so its even). Sprinkle the jalapeños on top of the chilli and then add some of the juice from the jalapeños (a small amount depending on how hot you want it). Cover the top with a layer of shredded cheese and put in oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes.

Is it just me, or is Cam Newton melting down a bit over this?

Edit: when your team is struggling, and the Brass trades away your top target, I can't exactly blame him

talk around here was that there is a big support group of Cam only enabling his poor behavior and Benjamin was one of those. Not the Benjamins a bad teammate, but more that cam needs to be left on his own and not have people cuddle him every bit of the way. Rivera has definitely backed off his constant praising and coddling

Kirbys quick and easy taco dip:

- 8 oz reduced fat Philadelphia cream cheese

- 1 can of Hormel Chilli (no beans)

- a handful of diced jalapeños

- a hefty amount of Mexican Blended Cheese

Spread cream cheese on the bottom and sides of a pie tin (I use a glass dish). Do this until its fairy even. Dump in the chilli (spread it so its even). Sprinkle the jalapeños on top of the chilli and then add some of the juice from the jalapeños (a small amount depending on how hot you want it). Cover the top with a layer of shredded cheese and put in oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes.

what sized casserole dish?

I need Details !

That's true but you know what I'm saying. Taylor, in general, isn't as willing to throw into tight windows as some other NFL quarterbacks.

It may be a good thing. His pick percentage is low because of this tendency.

i get you

He looked like he was going to cry in his presser when he was talking about it. It's pretty clear that they were super close from Cam's "foxhole" comments...

sounds creepy. Is McBeanes awares of that there "foxhole" ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reviving this old thread. Because it's relevant.

PFF posted this today, and I believe this is their message to Tyrod - THROW THE GOD DAMN DEEP BALL to KB to save your job. Did Tyrod even attempt a deep ball to KB sunday? Most of KBs targets came from Peterman I think.

DOi5x1BX0AARglA.jpg:large

We could have Rice, Largent, Ocho and TO on the squad, but what difference would it make if they never get the ball.

Shady seems to get the ball on every dump-off play..........having WR's on this offense is useless without a viable QB to include them.

2 hours ago, CanadianFan said:

I'm reviving this old thread. Because it's relevant.

PFF posted this today, and I believe this is their message to Tyrod - THROW THE GOD DAMN DEEP BALL to KB to save your job. Did Tyrod even attempt a deep ball to KB sunday? Most of KBs targets came from Peterman I think.

DOi5x1BX0AARglA.jpg:large

Not to defend the Bills, since their performance yesterday is indefensible. But he has just joined the team. If, after a few weeks, we don't see them giving KB more targets and targets downfield, then I'll really be worried.